Podcast The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 5 - Franky by Himself

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Millky explaining the sim controversy

Like there are people out there listening to the podcast that aren't up to date with the goings on of the league
You'd be surprised how many listeners aren't from the board*

*That I don't think are the SPAM bots from Quivorir 's league randomly liking shit on Soundcloud

Like there are people out there listening to the podcast that aren't up to date with the goings on of the league

In the first podcast he hosted he explained to myself, Clarke and Karny what the Club Room board is.

Very informative.

Pretty good episode aside from the snub given to the Roys when doing the run through of the ladder.

Blame Quivorir. I had about five minutes worth of stuff on you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually appreciate it, and I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't have a ****ing clue about what's going on.

He's my favourite player.

giphy.gif

My favourite part was the audible obscenity uttered by Mellty when the #BJD4admin push was mentioned :D

I should say that I was not late. I was never invited, fumbler bailed, millky asked who wants in and I said I could come in, this was right at the start time I believe. I told him I'd be on after I finished dinner assuming he'd wait. He did not, thats why I had no answers to anything, literally zero time to prepare :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 5 - Franky by Himself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back