Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
As discussed in the Stats and Ladder thread, the Sweet FA is literally drowning in it's own Filth.

Make an 'Assorted Crap' thread. You could have it up to 20 pages by tomorrow as there's plenty out there.

I'm thinking "The Sweet FA Wastelands". Or, "The Dumping Grounds". Will do it tomorrow when I'm on a PC, I don't get paid to work.

Welp, I've taken it upon myself to help lighten the Admin's incredibly heavy load. I have also taken it upon myself to not use any of those proposed names seeing as though I just elected myself as Sanitation Commissioner.

news_119.jpg

Without further ado, I declare the Sweet FA's newest attraction open...

MSWL_Landfill.jpeg

Fill 'er up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the committee were thrilled to be involved in such a riveting discussion.

Wrong player spelling in the sim would do nothing to the team's performance in a game of Qooty.
Exactly the point I raised. It was completely ignored.

EDIT: Wasn't fully ignored, but was dismissed as irrelevant

I'm sure the committee were thrilled to be involved in such a riveting discussion.

Wrong player spelling in the sim would do nothing to the team's performance in a game of Qooty.

As far as I know, the original rule as far as player names is for record keeping and ensuring match data is accurate for the "history books". I didn't write the rule so I don't know if that is true. If it isn't then I'd move to remove it as a reason for a re-sim and make all results final. And seeing how the author of the sim has assured me there is no home ground advantage written into the sim (as part of this "riveting discussion") there is absolutely zero call for a re-sim.

I was basically ignored

As was Doctor Colossus.

Swamprats formally reject the offer for a replacement homegame

The admin formally rejects said rejection.

Exactly the point I raised. It was completely ignored.

EDIT: Wasn't fully ignored, but was dismissed as irrelevant

Neither one of us had a say in it. Stop playing the victim, obviously being a captain is too hard for you to do if you are crying after the first game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither one of us had a say in it. Stop playing the victim, obviously being a captain is too hard for you to do if you are crying after the first game.
Captains who contribute in the committee are the worst.

Whoa there, buttercup.

Not everyone in the league has an admin brother wiping their bums.

Also The Filth Wizard - I'm fiiiiniiiiisheeeed.

Bickering with DemonJim.

Public Service Announcement: The Board is a really different place with DJ on ignore.

I didn't notice you two bickering, I have DJ on ignore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

Back