No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had the worst fugn cold

bones were like painfully icy like how the night king would feel if he wasnt used to being dead and frozen

and the snot was so insane, clear and constant kept waking up with the tissue plugs pushed out and my face in snot

ran for about 48 hours the dunny paper i got onto cos all me hankies were sodden in an hour was startin to take chunks outta my face

thank lucifer it stopped running and the headaches are mostly gone

i was vapourising dried herbs a lot during the illness i had no problems with bronchial region interestingly

Yeah obv.. she sleeping..
We going Bali tomorrow for 12 nights
Bloody excited
Mrs booked it all, staying all best resorts
Leave the boogie board at home

bones were like painfully icy like how the night king would feel if he wasnt used to being dead and frozen

and the snot was so insane, clear and constant kept waking up with the tissue plugs pushed out and my face in snot

ran for about 48 hours the dunny paper i got onto cos all me hankies were sodden in an hour was startin to take chunks outta my face

i was vapourising dried herbs a lot during the illness i had no problems with bronchial region interestingly
When I had it the cough was the worst. Felt like I had razor blades in my chest/throat.

rode to get jumbo mixed kebab combos

one of those days where ya legs feel young again

magic ride

Balmy Melbourne winter bike mission for kebab! :eek:

giphy.gif

Copped it bad too yesterday but fine now

my immune system has been on roids since fighting off corona

Defendant has not further questions your honor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A friend of mine just returned from Sri Lanka.
Extortionate rip-offs all the time.
Police are corrupt too, do nothing.
He found out the holiday property in Galle, in the fort area, was owned by a local mafia figure, charged extortionate fees for services like wi-fi etc.
The local tuk-tuks are all mafia-controlled, no outsiders are allowed in.
They were charged about $1,000 AUD to check-in luggage at airport.

I suppose he'll be telling us this crime spree was a 'deep fake' too?

Oh, Wilko...he just can't stop now...doing it for the rush and the cash...forever tainted...a sneering, hardened crim...:sadv1:

86173777-13534581-image-a-16_1718502822688.jpg

86173417-13534581-image-a-13_1718498624450.jpg

86173775-13534581-image-a-17_1718502846900.jpg

86173427-13534581-She_wore_a_long_dark_trench_coat_that_provided_ample_coverage_an-a-49_1718503843853.jpg

Richard Wilkins has been spotted using a Woolworths shopping basket to carry his groceries into his home after a shopping trip with his girlfriend Mia Hawkswell.

The 69-year-old television star was photographed unloading his groceries on Saturday, including a box of potted flowers and other items, from his car.

Dressed in an edgy all-black ensemble, the TV presenter wore a black shirt, a warm coat, black skinny jeans, and sneakers.

Daily Mail Australia understands that Woolworths baskets are the property of the store, and should be left in the supermarket when customers have finished using them for their shop.

It is not suggested that Wilkins stole the basket.

:sadv1:

I suppose he'll be telling us this crime spree was a 'deep fake' too?

Oh, Wilko...he just can't stop now...doing it for the rush and the cash...forever tainted...a sneering, hardened crim...:sadv1:

86173777-13534581-image-a-16_1718502822688.jpg

86173417-13534581-image-a-13_1718498624450.jpg

86173775-13534581-image-a-17_1718502846900.jpg

86173427-13534581-She_wore_a_long_dark_trench_coat_that_provided_ample_coverage_an-a-49_1718503843853.jpg

Richard Wilkins has been spotted using a Woolworths shopping basket to carry his groceries into his home after a shopping trip with his girlfriend Mia Hawkswell.

The 69-year-old television star was photographed unloading his groceries on Saturday, including a box of potted flowers and other items, from his car.

Dressed in an edgy all-black ensemble, the TV presenter wore a black shirt, a warm coat, black skinny jeans, and sneakers.

Daily Mail Australia understands that Woolworths baskets are the property of the store, and should be left in the supermarket when customers have finished using them for their shop.

It is not suggested that Wilkins stole the basket.

:sadv1:

1000006693.gif

When I had it the cough was the worst. Felt like I had razor blades in my chest/throat.
I’ve had it for nearly two weeks , I’m drinking these immune booster from Aldi and they help big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back