No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically all i eat is all kinds of meat and seafood but mainly fatty grass fed beef like rib eyes, scotch fillets (grass fed beef is king and all you actually need but I like some variety)
Eggs, bone broth, raw milk and dairy.

I do drink coconut water for electrolytes and cos I just love it. and fresh orange juice couple times a week. I still drink black coffee but really trying to reduce that.

Typical days eating would be
Breakfast 4-6 eggs sunny side up (runny yolk important) fried in grass fed butter

Protein shake with raw milk after gym

Dinner 300gram scotch fillet with 2-3 fried eggs with a bone broth

I make these beef jerky type crisps in the meat dehydrator and eat them as snacks too. They are amazing

I eat more if I wanna put on weight and eat less if I wanna lose. But you can’t over eat on this diet as your body tells you when you’re satiated

If you wanna try it I recommend doing it with fruit and honey first. Ease into it.
So just cut out all veggies, plants, grains and all processed foods
How often do you use the shitter? I don't have any set diet and I'm always needing a shit at inconvenient times

Getting drunk in Guiness storehouse atm

Haven't been north of Liffey yet and probably won't haha heading on in a couple days to west Ireland

It’s Murphys down the south. Especially cork

Get yourself an oyster stout too if you can find one. Used to be a good brew pub off lower end of Grafton street that did the best oyster stout. Probably gone now.

Man I wish I was there right now

Barely have any fruit
Some tomato and carrot in a bolognese sauce mrs cooks
And maybe 1litre OJ a week
Some of these aren't fruit just fyi

I think you will do even better with 2 pieces of fruit a day
Will experiment soon now that I’m more consistent and quit my weed habit

That def screwed up my circadian rhythm which ****s with my gut obv

Will experiment soon now that I’m more consistent and quit my weed habit

That def screwed up my circadian rhythm which ****s with my gut obv
you'll
be having a fat joint by the end of the week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na I’m asking you which are the non-fruits out of Orange, tomatoes and carrots

You said more than 1 is

lol food pyramid 🤣🤣
carrot and bolognese sauce arent fruit, pretty simple

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back