No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgusting. Original bbq shapes and two minute magi noodles with the yum yum got me through four years of uni
Too this day i still can’t eat a continental pasta and sauce since 1993.

Did two die? Missed that
Yep. The whole thing is weird. He was able to fly a drone around the place, he walked the grounds with a scope and then somehow was able to walk in with a ladder, get on a building with the SS underneath and squeeze off multiple shots.
Then the fbi can’t open his phone, he’s got foreign bank accounts and there’s a phone cell ping between his phone and fbi headquarters or some shit like that.
It’s like Epsteins black book, we’ll never know the real story of what actually happened or whose responsibile…….CIA if you’re reading this, i never actually said you guys, ok. And no, i didn’t kill myself…..

Yep. The whole thing is weird. He was able to fly a drone around the place, he walked the grounds with a scope and then somehow was able to walk in with a ladder, get on a building with the SS underneath and squeeze off multiple shots.
Then the fbi can’t open his phone, he’s got foreign bank accounts and there’s a phone cell ping between his phone and fbi headquarters or some shit like that.
It’s like Epsteins black book, we’ll never know the real story of what actually happened or whose responsibile…….CIA if you’re reading this, i never actually said you guys, ok. And no, i didn’t kill myself…..
The CIA did all his dishes for him.

****ing devils work
When they were a .99 cent red spot special, man i used to load up on them. Them and sausages. I think my diet in 1991 consisted of VB’s or sub zeros with a splash of raspberry (because i was a sophisticated ladies man), sausages, hamburgers, potatoes, fried rice, hot dogs and apple juice (was a go to for hangovers). Stangely enough i can remember that, but i can’t remember too much from my classes.

The CIA did all his dishes for him.
That was the other weird thing in the house. Everything was clean. Like no finger prints clean. It’s all weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When they were a .99 cent red spot special, man i used to load up on them. Them and sausages. I think my diet in 1991 consisted of VB’s or sub zeros with a splash of raspberry (because i was a sophisticated ladies man), sausages, hamburgers, potatoes, fried rice, hot dogs and apple juice (was a go to for hangovers). Stangely enough i can remember that, but i can’t remember too much from my classes.

Bahaha subzeroes. Coles Sunday afternoon is when you shopped. I worked in pubs so basically leached off the backpackers.

Remember inviting some back to my share house where the menu was foccacia, Alfredo with pan fried chicken with chives and vienetta ice-cream.

Haha. Thought I was Marco Pierre white

Wonder if truck lost control or speed been a factor or maybe he crossed on a red signal . Very sad though , just shows life is precious , one day here next day could be gone
I’m pretty sure there will be cameras there

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back