No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Only transmissible via contact so doubt travel or community restrictions would be enforced seeing as it's not airborne
UN says it's also transmissible by touching a contaminated material or substance.

Who would have thunk there would be another impending virus. Let's all hope they can lock us down so we avoid it. And of course more public funding for pharmaceutical companies who just so happened to keep the 100% of the profits last time.

I hope all the site members who are up to their 9th booster are limbering up to be first in line again.
u sound disgruntled

UN says it's also transmissible by touching a contaminated material or substance.

Yeah like bed linen and towels with bodily fluids on it. Not just opening a door after someone

Who would have thunk there would be another impending virus. Let's all hope they can lock us down so we avoid it. And of course more public funding for pharmaceutical companies who just so happened to keep the 100% of the profits last time.

I hope all the site members who are up to their 9th booster are limbering up to be first in line again.
I've got a full body suit ready to go seeing as it's only transmissible by contact
Screenshot_20240816-132743~2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

424327ab3de0d8d4e0e19d6547b5feb1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back