No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently has the nuclear codes.

Community Reaction GIF

Currently has the nuclear codes.

At least he’ll probably bomb his own house first

**** it’s going to be funny when he’s gone. Then we can get back to airports in the American revolutionary war 😛

Thought it was disgusting when Kamala's husband Doug Emhoff called Trump a "coward" at the DNC.
FFS, the bloke stood up immediately after the sniper had fired.
American politics sets new lows.

Thought it was disgusting when Kamala's husband Doug Emhoff called Trump a "coward" at the DNC.
FFS, the bloke stood up immediately after the sniper had fired.
American politics is toxic.

He is a coward. Got out of the draft for bone spurs. All he did was not die when someone took a shot. Wasn’t like he blocked a bullet with his manly arms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a coward. Got out of the draft for bone spurs. All he did was not die when someone took a shot. Wasn’t like he blocked a bullet with his manly arms
Rumour is the bullet didn't graze his ear it was hit by a piece of broken glass. If the bullet had grazed his ear it would have hit someone behind him. It didn't. Trumpys refusing to release hospital records.

Rumour is the bullet didn't graze his ear it was hit by a piece of broken glass. If the bullet had grazed his ear it would have hit someone behind him. It didn't. Trumpys refusing to release hospital records.

Dunno about all that. All I know as someone that has been around firearms my entire life he’s either the luckiest campaigner to ever walk the earth or that shot should have taken his entire head off.

I’m leaning to your theory TBH. Noting someone in the crowd was hit and died.

Le Snaks are underrated drinking snacks. But doing a 12 pack is too much hard work.

They need to make a giant Le Snack for convenience.
I farrken love le snacks

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back