No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd movie I watched on VHS was Debbie Does Dallas. 😁
If you had a pr0n tape in high school in the 80s and you lent it to someone you got it back a year later.

If you had a pr0n tape in high school in the 80s and you lent it to someone you got it back a year later.
I accidently taped over a mates favourite pr0n tape. I had the timer set to record Star Trek. I never realized when I gave it back to him. He reckons he was half way through the business and Star Trek came on lol.

I accidently taped over a mates favourite pr0n tape. I had the timer set to record Star Trek. I never realized when I gave it back to him. He reckons he was half way through the business and Star Trek came on lol.
I remember the original Star trek was on tv in the early 90s late at night, I watched every one of them, same with The fugitive series.

I remember the original Star trek was on tv in the early 90s late at night, I watched every one of them, same with The fugitive series.
In the 80 they used to play the old Twilight Zone TV series late at night on Thursdays from memory. That was an epic show so many good episodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the 80 they used to play the old Twilight Zone TV series late at night on Thursdays from memory. That was an epic show so many good episodes.
I’ve just finished watching th entire series of Twilight Zone

I remember one episode of that show, someone was on a plane and they looked out the window and there was a creature ripping the plane's wing apart lol

Homer Simpson Nerd GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back