No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

All I’m saying is what these guys are really afraid of is if one day people actually get together, stop the yelling, we’ll have more in common than not. Then it’s the pollies who are ****ed.

I remember reading somewhere when they filmed that scene the extras who played the Roman guards hadn't been given the script. So the laughter was real, or rather the guards trying not to laugh was real lol.

I could believe it. It’s so farkin funny. It’s satirical perfection. They’re the GOAT for a reason

Just remember while these are the people telling you to use plastic straws, don’t eat meat, ban wood heaters etc while they fly in private jets etc, this is really who they are……

1. John Stewart finally nail
nails one
2. People are generally ****ing stupid

All I’m saying is what these guys are really afraid of is if one day people actually get together, stop the yelling, we’ll have more in common than not. Then it’s the pollies who are ****ed.
There's no
black/white
Gay/straight
Man/woman
Left/right
Young/old

There's just the rich ****ing over the rest of us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shout out to Truetiger - the best mod. No bs and just gets on with things. None of this seed/oat milk malarkey.

Whoever is his/her boss, it's a thumbs up from me.

Anyhow, it's time for the devils drink

Truetiger the best mod?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back