No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much 365 days iff'n you sport the mullet.
tfi6whqrjy071.jpg
r/OldSchoolCool - a person with long hair holding a can

80s was the start of globalisation. I worked at GMH Fisherman's Bend in the 80s, they were building the slant 4 Camira motor there and exporting about 1500 a day to Europe (Opel and Vauxhall). The 6 cylinder Commodore motor at that time was built by Nissan. They still built the 253 V8 at Fisherman's Bend but not many.
Nice! I had a VL station wagon with the 3lt Nissan skyline engine. ****en quick.

Nice! I had a VL station wagon with the 3lt Nissan skyline engine. ****en quick.
My pride and joy. She's mint. All original. Just different rims. Manual too. Worth a bit these days but I won't sell it. Just prefer older cars. The 3ltr motor is still smoother then a lot of modern cars.

Attachments

• 20210611_145244.jpg
    20210611_145244.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
My pride and joy. She's mint. All original. Just different rims. Manual too. Worth a bit these days but I won't sell it. Just prefer older cars. The 3ltr motor is still smoother then a lot of modern cars.
I had one of these in PNG and when. I came back to Aus I bought another one exactly the same

IMG_0018.jpeg

Nah the bridge is open, river is pretty high though and they're forecasting about 60. - 70mm over the weekend. Thinking of going down to get a 30 pack Cascade Draught in case I get cut off.
I pictured you in rough white waters in a canoe and a slab on your shoulder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Received an email from RFC asking to donate a brick in "memory" of Dad.
Well, my Pop passed away almost 20 years ago.
Silly malakas.

Another 10 years and itll be pretty good to watch I reckon
What really impresses me is that tonight Daisy Pearce is up against the tigers ……hmmmm

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back