No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

whats your daily menu look like?
and weekly dinners...

Was thinking about tryin gthis but the mrs busting my balls to keep eating veggies, plus reckons the kids won't eat veggoes of I dont...

my try and do it sneakily

been doing the fasting thing, helped me drop 10kgs and keep it off for months, even over winter when I normally fatten up.

so looking forward to summer and trying to drop a few more
Basically all i eat is all kinds of meat and seafood but mainly fatty grass fed beef like rib eyes, scotch fillets (grass fed beef is king and all you actually need but I like some variety)
Eggs, bone broth, raw milk and dairy.

I do drink coconut water for electrolytes and cos I just love it. and fresh orange juice couple times a week. I still drink black coffee but really trying to reduce that.

Typical days eating would be
Breakfast 4-6 eggs sunny side up (runny yolk important) fried in grass fed butter

Protein shake with raw milk after gym

Dinner 300gram scotch fillet with 2-3 fried eggs with a bone broth

I make these beef jerky type crisps in the meat dehydrator and eat them as snacks too. They are amazing

I eat more if I wanna put on weight and eat less if I wanna lose. But you can’t over eat on this diet as your body tells you when you’re satiated

If you wanna try it I recommend doing it with fruit and honey first. Ease into it.
So just cut out all veggies, plants, grains and all processed foods

Basically all i eat is all kinds of meat and seafood but mainly fatty grass fed beef like rib eyes, scotch fillets (grass fed beef is king and all you actually need but I like some variety)
Eggs, bone broth, raw milk and dairy.

I do drink coconut water for electrolytes and cos I just love it. and fresh orange juice couple times a week. I still drink black coffee but really trying to reduce that.

Typical days eating would be
Breakfast 4-6 eggs sunny side up (runny yolk important) fried in grass fed butter

Protein shake with raw milk after gym

Dinner 300gram scotch fillet with 2-3 fried eggs with a bone broth

I make these beef jerky type crisps in the meat dehydrator and eat them as snacks too. They are amazing

I eat more if I wanna put on weight and eat less if I wanna lose. But you can’t over eat on this diet as your body tells you when you’re satiated

If you wanna try it I recommend doing it with fruit and honey first. Ease into it.
So just cut out all veggies, plants, grains and all processed foods
grew up owning a butcher shop...
straight into meat wont be a problem, getting the balance right to start with may be tho...

Might just start by slipping the labs my veggies every night and see how we go

I love vegetables

tomato, cucumber, olives , capers, squash, eggplants , capsicum and avacodo are the best vegetables because they are fruits

98% of the world think they are vegetables LOL

I find this hilarious

brownies are shite

onion rings imo

Going two chicken sandwich with cheese and bacon on the 2:1

Basic fries because they’ll just go in the bin. Going to try and get the onion rings instead

Popeye tenders

Cherry coke

And the Popeyes hot sauce.

Going two chicken sandwich with cheese and bacon on the 2:1

Basic fries because they’ll just go in the bin. Going to try and get the onion rings instead

Popeye tenders

Cherry coke

And the Popeyes hot sauce.
does it come with bypass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

book of Kells exhibit in Trinity college

Have you gone to the national gallery yet?

Saw the taking of Christ by Caravaggio there. Probably not there anymore but it’s a good see. They get exceptional collections

Merrion square if I recall correctly

And burdocks is shite. Stay away. Stags head was good for a pint in an old pub. Don’t go north of the Liffey haha. Unless the GPO for historical reasons.

Loved me time in Dublin

Have you gone to the national gallery yet?

Saw the taking of Christ by Caravaggio there. Probably not there anymore but it’s a good see. They get exceptional collections

Merrion square if I recall correctly

And burdocks is shite. Stay away. Stags head was good for a pint in an old pub. Don’t go north of the Liffey haha. Unless the GPO for historical reasons.

Loved me time in Dublin
Getting drunk in Guiness storehouse atm

Haven't been north of Liffey yet and probably won't haha heading on in a couple days to west Ireland

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back