The 'VideoCameras' idea

Remove this Banner Ad

SomeCatsFan

Rookie
Mar 20, 2001
Somewhere in Melbourne
I cannot believe nobody has ever suggested that idea with the Videocameras around the football ground, that was mentioned last night on 'The Footy Show'. All we have to do is set up several Videocameras around the ground (dont have to be good ones) and just leave them there. Now if any 'incident' (eg. libba) happens where nobody knows exactly what was going on, all we have to do is check the camera footage and see exactly what happened. which would then eliminate all the mumbojumbo that happens in the next few days after the incident.

I haven't heard the idea talked about in the media, but i've often heard the idea talked about amongst fans' when i'm at the footy.

I think it's a very good idea. It would hardly cost the AFL anything.

[This message has been edited by WCE2000 (edited 12 April 2001).]

I think it's a great idea - and how come
no-one from the AFL ever thought of it before! It's in no way expensive, it's simple, and convenient.

------------------
Essendon, the most powerful and best run club in the league.

It's like I said in a previous post, if the AFL are serious about stamping out these 'off-the-ball' incidents, then cameras all around the ground are absolutely essential. And as WCE2000 pointed out, it won't cost a fortune, yet it will do so much for the reputation of the game, in that we won't have these incidents where it's 'his word against mine' and then have players branded as liars, or unnecessarily slandered. Because it will all be there, on tape. Sounds good to me, but then again I'm not the AFL
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

------------------
*the one and only lioness*

Remove this Banner Ad

The 'VideoCameras' idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back