Media THEY GAVE ME A CALL

Remove this Banner Ad

“THEY GAVE ME A CALL”
DINGSTER NAMES THE OLD BOY’S THAT CONVINCED HIM OF A SPOTSWOOD MOVE

DING JUMPER.png

Hall of Fame player Dingster has revealed it was his relationship with Elton Johns Wig, U2tigers and the Ophidian Old Boys Captain Tigerturbulance that pried him away from the Bears and saw him in a surprise move join the Ophidian Old Boys for Season 38.

Dingster was on Monday able to sign officially at Spotswood after finishing his Bears three-season deal. Now eyeing his first full pre-season at the elite Spotswood Qooty facilities, Dingster says he “definitely” has more confidence in his aging body and looks forward to reinvigorating his qooty as an Old Boy.

Dingster also spoke to the role Wigs, Bono and Turbo played in getting him to Spotswood. ‘Wigs and Bono spent several seasons with me at the Wonders and during that time we formed a close bond, always loved lacing the qooty boots up with them in the side. Wigs has always stayed in touch and gave me a call and said, ‘what are you doing, let’s have a chat’, and we sat down in his wine bar and went from there. And of course, I’ve never played with Turbo but always loved the way he goes about his qooty, so really looking forward to teaming up with 245kg of love muscle and seeing where that goes.”

ding signs.png

When asked what position he hopes to play Ding responded “I’m not walking into Spotswood thinking I’m going to demand a position. I just want to train well and get to know the Old Boys and Old Girls. Hopefully I can put my best qooty foot forward and with all my experience add value to the side. The Old Boys list has a number of second and third season players that I feel like I can help grow and add value to their qooty development.”

Dingster has proved his class over 28 seasons, 504 games, kicking 268 qoals and amassing a huge 23743 DT, a huge addition to Spotswood and destined to be a great Old Boy.

“THEY GAVE ME A CALL”
DINGSTER NAMES THE OLD BOY’S THAT CONVINCED HIM OF A SPOTSWOOD MOVE

View attachment 2031386

Hall of Fame player Dingster has revealed it was his relationship with Elton Johns Wig, U2tigers and the Ophidian Old Boys Captain Tigerturbulance that pried him away from the Bears and saw him in a surprise move join the Ophidian Old Boys for Season 38.

Dingster was on Monday able to sign officially at Spotswood after finishing his Bears three-season deal. Now eyeing his first full pre-season at the elite Spotswood Qooty facilities, Dingster says he “definitely” has more confidence in his aging body and looks forward to reinvigorating his qooty as an Old Boy.

Dingster also spoke to the role Wigs, Bono and Turbo played in getting him to Spotswood. ‘Wigs and Bono spent several seasons with me at the Wonders and during that time we formed a close bond, always loved lacing the qooty boots up with them in the side. Wigs has always stayed in touch and gave me a call and said, ‘what are you doing, let’s have a chat’, and we sat down in his wine bar and went from there. And of course, I’ve never played with Turbo but always loved the way he goes about his qooty, so really looking forward to teaming up with 245kg of love muscle and seeing where that goes.”

When asked what position he hopes to play Ding responded “I’m not walking into Spotswood thinking I’m going to demand a position. I just want to train well and get to know the Old Boys and Old Girls. Hopefully I can put my best qooty foot forward and with all my experience add value to the side. The Old Boys list has a number of second and third season players that I feel like I can help grow and add value to their qooty development.”

Dingster has proved his class over 28 seasons, 504 games, kicking 268 qoals and amassing a huge 23743 DT, a huge addition to Spotswood and destined to be a great Old Boy.
That should help those that don't delve into player history.

And there is the trophy hunting, don’t forget the trophy hunting.

OOBs have won something in every year of their existence. Would be a shame if the streak was broken by this signing.

Dingster

Blink twice if you are ok.
thor im hilarious GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dingster

Blink twice if you are ok.
He's more than ok buddy, he's just joined the greatest club in the entire Sweet FA.

It's a real coup for the OOB's to bring a signing of this experience and calibre to Spotswood.

Always good to see veterans moving to help struggling clubs.
Only one of our clubs has more than one flag though. I'll help you join the dots here, it's not the Royals.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media THEY GAVE ME A CALL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back