Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

While on the things that shit me carpark edition, big cars that park on the end of a row so you have to pull halfway out and risk being hit to be able to tell if it is safe to pull out or not.

Reverse parkers shit me, you think that they have driven past a parking spot and then they stop and try to pull off a reverse park.

They all think it is easier or safer for them to reverse park and then pull out front ways but it is more dangerous for other drivers.

Hardly anyone reverse parked 20 years ago, why is every muppet behind the wheel trying to reverse park now, it's a stupid idea.

Fight me

Simpletons who decide to have a conversation/engage thier brain in what way to go in the middle of a footpath.

And in the shopping alie and in the door way of the tram ...etc etc .
Oh man
People who stand in doorways , thoroughfares , corridors and are oblivious to the fact that they are in the way ( or don’t care ) shit me to no end

People who have no sense of spacial awareness.

Went to the zoo yesterday. People are taking photos of their children on the statues on the way to the tiger, elephants etc. One person standing with pram in middle of path, other parent standing in the middle of the path trying to the take photo. Get out of the way you dickheads.

Walked into the butterfly enclosure. Two people with prams stopped right in the entrance.

Yesterday was the first time we didn't take our pram in the zoo and god it was easier.

Oh man
People who stand in doorways , thoroughfares , corridors and are oblivious to the fact that they are in the way ( or don’t care ) shit me to no end

Happens alot .

2 old ladies taking up all the space at the supermarket I say nicely I'll move your trollie on the same side as your freind so I and everyone else can get past.

Well one lady goes everyone in our way this time it's our turn to be in the way.

Righto.

alot .

2 old ladies taking up all the space at the supermarket I say nicely I'll move your trollie on the same side as your freind so I and everyone else can get past.
Similar to people who have their dog on a lead who is on the opposite side of a bike path.
Smart thing to do when you hear a bike bell is go to your dog, (like you would a child).
Oh no that’s too simple, I’ll drag the dog to me despite his/her resistance.
Better still stand next to your dog FFS!!

Similar to people who have their dog on a lead who is on the opposite side of a bike path.
Smart thing to do when you hear a bike bell is go to your dog, (like you would a child).
Oh no that’s too simple, I’ll drag the dog to me despite his/her resistance.
Better still stand next to your dog FFS!!
I walk my dogs on the left so they closer the house side of the footpath .
People can still walk past but I'm between the dogs.
Only time it doest work is international people don't walk on the left side.
Found this out at a coastal lookout I'm thinking they seem scared of the dogs but wanna walk their side.

A lady was standing in front of the barkery the other no you can't go in there saying to the dog.
The dog no the issue your standing in the way pram and dog blocking people.

Some people still don't keep left on tracks .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back