This week's post-round banter: Giants will still make the Granny

Remove this Banner Ad

Connar

Cancelled
May 29, 2012
This will not bring in any Reddit vibes

Unfortunately last weekend was not to be for both New South Wales Teams.

With the Red and White finally losing another match (In a Heartbreaking matter), still in everyones eyes, are already on their way to the MCG for the finale for 2024 and the Giants were flying high in the 8 when they travelled to South Australia and a large chunk of people had them successful against the Pride of South Australia. What really needs to happen is that a late season slump hits not only Princes Park, but also at Tullamarine as well.

In saying that, I have the Giants winning 7 of their remaining 8 Home & Away matches and the Swans also the same.

Over at Princes Park, I am predicting 7 losses out of the remaining 8 matches and only 3 more wins at Tullamarine.

Another all-Interstate Granny will still occur before another all-Victorian Granny. Not asking everyone else to agree with myself or one another but an all-Interstate GF is still really due to happen IMO.

This will not bring in any Reddit vibes

Unfortunately last weekend was not to be for both New South Wales Teams.

With the Red and White finally losing another match (In a Heartbreaking matter), still in everyones eyes, are already on their way to the MCG for the finale for 2024 and the Giants were flying high in the 8 when they travelled to South Australia and a large chunk of people had them successful against the Pride of South Australia. What really needs to happen is that a late season slump hits not only Princes Park, but also at Tullamarine as well.

In saying that, I have the Giants winning 7 of their remaining 8 Home & Away matches and the Swans also the same.

Over at Princes Park, I am predicting 7 losses out of the remaining 8 matches and only 3 more wins at Tullamarine.

Another all-Interstate Granny will still occur before another all-Victorian Granny. Not asking everyone else to agree with myself or one another but an all-Interstate GF is still really due to happen IMO.
1719799275070.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

This week's post-round banter: Giants will still make the Granny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back