Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf (Take 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m overdue for being killed on N1 so I might skip this game. Open to persuasion Gralin.

In any case, I should suspend myself for a few weeks for the way I got mod-killed in the last game, and hope everyone has forgotten about it when I return.
You should play while people are still trying to kill me N1

You should play while people are still trying to kill me N1
Je suis dans ce jeu
Donne-moi tout ton fromage ou tu mourras

Cheese Mouse GIF by Pablo Lopez

I’m overdue for being killed on N1 so I might skip this game. Open to persuasion Gralin.

In any case, I should suspend myself for a few weeks for the way I got mod-killed in the last game, and hope everyone has forgotten about it when I return.
trying to avoid n1 kills only helps ensure they happen

lol modkills are never forgotten, your name is already etched from the paw of the grand werewolf into the hall of modkills, treat it as an honour not something to be frowned upon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol modkills are never forgotten, your name is already etched from the paw of the grand werewolf into the hall of modkills, treat it as an honour not something to be frowned upon.
Embarrassed Audrey Hepburn GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf (Take 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back