Tim Kelly - Requests Trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps getting posted but is there actually anything other than fluff to suggest Brander wants to leave and go to Geelong?

Has already played a couple of games, showed glimpses, and he knows he's next in line when Kennedy retires in a couple of years.

Nope.

Brander signed a two year extension to his draft contract.

Given the outrage at a first year player requesting a trade, you can't then expect a first year player who has committed an extra two years to then request a trade the other way...

Nope.

Brander signed a two year extension to his draft contract.

Given the outrage at a first year player requesting a trade, you can't then expect a first year player who has committed an extra two years to then request a trade the other way...

That leaves me wondering who keeps pushing that barrow then.

Is this a rhetorical question
Your question needs a question mark on the end of your sentence to be a question. Yep. It’s a rhetorical question. Just don’t think Fremantle understand their situation. I feel Peter Bell has a real task to change it. Glad they didn’t continue to pay overs for players and support that precedent for other clubs. Even pick 20 and 22 for TK could be challenged by WC using those picks on two draftees. I’m 50/50 on the TK trade now

Your question needs a question mark on the end of your sentence to be a question. Yep. It’s a rhetorical question. Just don’t think Fremantle understand their situation. I feel Peter Bell has a real task to change it. Glad they didn’t continue to pay overs for players and support that precedent for other clubs. Even pick 20 and 22 for TK could be challenged by WC using those picks on two draftees. I’m 50/50 on the TK trade now

I don’t do punctuation

It keeps getting posted but is there actually anything other than fluff to suggest Brander wants to leave and go to Geelong?

Has already played a couple of games, showed glimpses, and he knows he's next in line when Kennedy retires in a couple of years.

No. Hagdorn read it on bigfooty and ran with it.

Brander does not, in any way whatsoever, want to leave the Eagles. He’s rapt here.

It’s Geelong board wishful thinking.

It's funny how Wells is this incredible savant and yet no one seems to rate him enough to find a replacement with 2 decent picks in a strong draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that our only real trade target is Tim Kelly for the remainder of the trade period I’m closing this thread temporarily so that all discussion is channeled through the trade thread

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...aft-megathread.1204390/page-215#post-58456901

Hopefully this eliminates any confusion and I’ll reopen this one when it can become a welcome to west coast Tim Kelly thread
You changed the thread title of the supermega thread to add Kelly into it. Don’t blame others for your mistake pal! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back