Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Which Aussie is most likely to win an NBA title this season?

• Andrew Bogut

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Patty Mills/Aron Baynes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Bairstow

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Matthew Dellavedova/Kyrie Irving

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • None...that Kiwi Steven Adams will win it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

post-46273-Asian-stop-girl-gif-Imgur-Jang-yzwU.gif

please join me in congratulating our esteemed wordsmith hans moleman on his golden quill award. Hans was shortlisted over the past month, and after careful consideration by the Academy, it was decided his fearless and exquisite opening posts are most deserved of the honour.

post-46273-Asian-stop-girl-gif-Imgur-Jang-yzwU.gif
Your wifey?

Welcome to the quill fraternity hans moleman - well deserved for unfailingly getting the week off to a good start.

Bin night is Thursday, and although the fridge is well stocked, I'm afraid it's BYO groupies *

* Unless you'd like to share? In which case please bring lots, as I've unfortunately accidentally misplaced all mine.

Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka, Adams all injured for long stretches this year. Un*******believable.

Luckily you're competing for a playoff spot with a team who owns a permanent wing at the local infirmary ward ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The I hate Christian Laettnar docu airs tonight in Australia on ESPN (foxtel) in case anyone is interested...

please join me in congratulating our esteemed wordsmith hans moleman on his golden quill award.
Ah, low level internet fame! Is there anything more prestigious in this world?

What an honour...This must be how Nate Robinson felt when he got his summer league jersey retired.
Thanks to peternorth, the Academy and anyone who takes time out to read my long-winded Opening Posts.

Work prevents me from doing much game-time posting, but I'm happy to provide the Weekly OP's when I can.

And for those wondering what it takes to create these posts, well here's a picture of me putting together this weeks OP...a peek behind the curtain if you will:

qJRbL9u.png

Ah, low level internet fame! Is there anything more prestigious in this world?

What an honour...This must be how Nate Robinson felt when he got his summer league jersey retired.
Thanks to peternorth, the Academy and anyone who takes time out to read my long-winded Opening Posts.

Work prevents me from doing much game-time posting, but I'm happy to provide the Weekly OP's when I can.

And for those wondering what it takes to create these posts, well here's a picture of me putting together this weeks OP...a peek behind the curtain if you will:

qJRbL9u.png

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

KIRK!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Welcome to the quill fraternity hans moleman - well deserved for unfailingly getting the week off to a good start.

Bin night is Thursday, and although the fridge is well stocked, I'm afraid it's BYO groupies *

* Unless you'd like to share? In which case please bring lots, as I've unfortunately accidentally misplaced all mine.

tigerfist.gif

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

KIRK!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And Angry Batista too - no detail too small to escape our Hans's attention.

What do you think Meady?

All-righty then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Back