Times when people were proven 100% correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

7th June, 2022.

6a5abd93-3e5a-4641-b649-5cb5cf8c6f88-jpeg.1424549

7th June, 2022.

6a5abd93-3e5a-4641-b649-5cb5cf8c6f88-jpeg.1424549
Footy icon Leigh Matthews says only one player can be compared to him without it being an insult and that's Richmond Grand Final hero Dustin Martin.

'Dusty' won a record third Norm Smith Medal on Saturday night as the Tigers beat Geelong in the GF, booting four goals among 21 disposals.

It cemented the former Brownloiw Medallist's reputation as arguably the finest big-stage performer of all time - and Matthews has few gripes with such a tag.

Footy icon Leigh Matthews says only one player can be compared to him without it being an insult and that's Richmond Grand Final hero Dustin Martin.

'Dusty' won a record third Norm Smith Medal on Saturday night as the Tigers beat Geelong in the GF, booting four goals among 21 disposals.

It cemented the former Brownloiw Medallist's reputation as arguably the finest big-stage performer of all time - and Matthews has few gripes with such a tag.
Yeah Dusty is pretty flashy beating up on crap teams - Adelaide - GWS - 2020 Geelong - but he’s not the champion club of the century. 😎😎😎

Lethal agreeing with Tigers supporters that Richmond is the best dynasty and Dusty is the only person that compares to him takes the cake. Cats supporters can eat it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Beat this though.

5F8068F1-DDD8-4309-A007-375E5397AF2D.jpeg

From a Hawthorn and partly collingwood man no less. Remind me, who are Richmond’s traditional rivals?

Do you know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat this though.

View attachment 1579201

From a Hawthorn and partly collingwood man no less. Remind me, who are Richmond’s traditional rivals?
We're the best team of the last decade by miles. One more flag and call us the team of the century.
So you believe what Leigh says now?

How so?

lol even you know you’re not the same team as 2017 don’t you?

Don’t you?
You're record is good but you have been assisted by the AFL , the boutique home ground, Hocking ,and the state government.
Richmond did it the hard way, not the soft way.

Beat this though.

View attachment 1579201

Do you know?

We do beat it. We are a better run club in VFL/AFL history 13 flags to 10.

Big 4 are all rivals with each other. Usually it’s Carlton the most, but recently it’s been Pies cause they have been more successful when we have as well. 2023 should be spicy, I’m expecting all 3 of us to make finals.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With over a mIllion fans Sydney Swans are easily the most popular sporting team in Australia.
Really? Don’t some NRL clubs have more fans idk? I don’t know anything about rugby league but is Penrith the largest by membership?

Difficult to judge just on fans but yeah the Swans would be huge with fan numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Times when people were proven 100% correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back