Universal Love Timmy’s mark of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

All I can see is a Breust getting hit in the chest by a steam train. Then hitting the deck like a spud of sa… hitting the sack like a deck of… hitting the spud like a sack of… spudding the deck like a hit of… decking the sack like… hitting the deck like a… dammit you know what I mean.

All I can see is a Breust getting hit in the chest by a steam train. Then hitting the deck like a spud of sa… hitting the sack like a deck of… hitting the spud like a sack of… spudding the deck like a hit of… decking the sack like… hitting the deck like a… dammit you know what I mean.
My head hurts. :drunk:

It’s only a matter of time till he does this again, he’s never had this many plaudits before, and is a big time confidence player.

Hopefully the monkey will come off his back proper. It came off for a month or so in 2019, but was back in 2020.

May we never see it again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s only a matter of time till he does this again, he’s never had this many plaudits before, and is a big time confidence player.

Hopefully the monkey will come off his back proper. It came off for a month or so in 2019, but was back in 2020.

May we never see it again!
Are you suggesting this was just his warm up act?

One of the best marks you’ll see - I really hope he lets it get to his head and rides that confidence train.

Would love to see a journey man come of age and enter the back end of his career with some form and prove the doubters wrong.

28 is prime time for an AFL player, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that this can happen.

Would be great for the club and his sake.

He's had all the tools for years, just needs to get a fatter head like you say.

Last edited:
Vote for it here...

Maybe a link to this vote should be pinned on our General AFL, Review and Preview threads until voting closes on Thursday.

Some people (such as myself) don't frequently check for new threads and just go via new post notifications for existing threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Timmy’s mark of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back