Tinker Taylor Nicksy Try

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s time
It is past time... surely he has to come in against the Giants. He has always been a classy player, but lacked the possessions. His last few performances has seen him get more of the leather. He would add class to the AFL side, if he gets the chance.

It is past time... surely he has to come in against the Giants. He has always been a classy player, but lacked the possessions. His last few performances has seen him get more of the leather. He would add class to the AFL side, if he gets the chance.
I am a bit worried the bye may have reduced the temptation to change things.

Watching some of our earlier victories over the weekend from 2021-203 it is clear that Murphy, Keays, Jones etc have all been playing below much of their form during this time. The stats also bear this out.

It is also clear that time and time again that players like Murphy and Keays, real triers to be sure and no-one would ever accuse them of not giving their all for the team, are now, constantly letting our side down with poor disposal and decision making, week in and week out.

Taylor is the antithesis of this. He uses the ball and is silky smooth in his movements. He is a very good decision maker.

He has really got fit since Christmas and is now using his legs to spread from the contes to a degree not seen before. He is now kicking goals most weeks which he was not doing last year and the season before. He needs to be rewarded for the work he has put in.

We need to know whether he can use his skills at the next level. This is the perfect time to do it. In front of the club faithful on our deck - an oval where he has played some of his best football.

I think he and soligo can make a very good team in the middle - they just need a chance to show it.

He still needs to work on his physique and overall strength because he can get bodied off the ball at times, but i am sure like his other areas of weakness this can be fixed.

He just needs the opportunity.

Com on Nicksy and co. Its time

I am a bit worried the bye may have reduced the temptation to change things.

Watching some of our earlier victories over the weekend from 2021-203 it is clear that Murphy, Keays, Jones etc have all been playing below much of their form during this time. The stats also bear this out.

It is also clear that time and time again that players like Murphy and Keays, real triers to be sure and no-one would ever accuse them of not giving their all for the team, are now, constantly letting our side down with poor disposal and decision making, week in and week out.

Taylor is the antithesis of this. He uses the ball and is silky smooth in his movements. He is a very good decision maker.

He has really got fit since Christmas and is now using his legs to spread from the contes to a degree not seen before. He is now kicking goals most weeks which he was not doing last year and the season before. He needs to be rewarded for the work he has put in.

We need to know whether he can use his skills at the next level. This is the perfect time to do it. In front of the club faithful on our deck - an oval where he has played some of his best football.

I think he and soligo can make a very good team in the middle - they just need a chance to show it.

He still needs to work on his physique and overall strength because he can get bodied off the ball at times, but i am sure like his other areas of weakness this can be fixed.

He just needs the opportunity.

Com on Nicksy and co. Its time
I forgot to mention about Taylor's awareness. Soligo and Taylor must close to the best 2 in our squad for awareness. It is something that we lack in our side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tinker Taylor Nicksy Try

Remove this Banner Ad

Back