Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still think it is very unlikely he will end up at Sydney, but our B+F results tonight give a good indication of which players are the most highly rated by the coaching staff and which others might be available for trade. As I've said a few times while Grundy is not liked on our forum for a number of reasons he finished 7th and is pretty unlikely to be traded.

Well finally his manager has named the day anyhow, if as they are suggesting it's to be the Swans, get set for a bumpy ride cause there is no way they aren't going to have put up a pretty decent offer to get this done.
Sydney are a smart club in the trading department, and I think we have a decent history with them. Despite the fact that they seem to lack good options right now, they might turn out to be the best option for the Crows.

However many bloody games he missed. :rolleyes: He missed essentially 6 games (3 out, and 3 concussed/off early).

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.

You said, and I quote " He missed 6 games though and was concussed in 3 others. So he didn't do too badly".

That would be nine matches when he couldn't score votes. Would you like to have another go at this Jenny?

P.S. Talk about re-inventing the truth:rolleyes:

As expected brisbane have come up with an offer to rival sydneys.
Should be interesting to see home state v premiership oppty.
Awesome. I hope we can wean Polec and 8 out of Brissy for Tippett and 19 but I don't particularly like our chances. I reckon Brisbane's offer will be fairly substantial seeing as they've waited to the 11th hour.

I know this is most likley been explained in the previous 2,300 odd posts, but say Kurt nominates GC, but Brisbane offers us an incredibly better offer trade wise and we accept it. Does Kurt then have to sign a deal with Brisbane? Or if he declines willl the deal fall through type thing...

If he has to sign with the traded deal, is there any need for him to nominate a club?

Remember we could be dealing with this man peeps
voss1.jpg

Anything is possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Refering to the "Crazy Vossy" from last year. I know he obviously isn't the man to do the deal

I love how clubs can have "Footy Operations Managers", "Recruiting Managers", "List Managers" and "Talent Managers", and yet some still think the coach is responsible for all recruitment and trading.

Tippo thread last year, when a deal was "supposedly" almost struck.

Almost Struck?......about as close to happening as me almost getting a menage a trois last night....just needed the 2 ladys to show...;)

Shrewed Vossy very nice ahaha.

Almost Struck?......about as close to happening as me almost getting a menage a trois last night....just needed the 2 ladys to show...;)

I actually thought to myself for several minutes thinking what that was. Thank god for Seinfeld eh ahaha

This is a bit like your claim (despite enormous evidence to the contrary) that I said Tippett and the AFC signed a "contract" for his return to the Gold Coast. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument.

Please tell me the six games that Kurt missed.
He missed 4 games and was concussed in 3. That's almost 1/3 of the season eliminated completely. Then there's the games he played upon returning, where his confidence was clearly way down, resulting in a whole bunch of sub-par performances. If we count those games as being concussion affected, then his count of concussion affected games comes to 12 - from a 25 game season.

He polled 53 votes in the games where he was fully effective. It's not unreasonable to extrapolate that to a total of approx 80-90 votes, if he hadn't effectively lost 12 games to concussion. That would be enough votes to rank him approx 4th on our B&F ladder, well ahead of Walker.

*** Shoulda, coulda, woulda, didn't. If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle. Yes, I'm well aware that this is a hypothetical suggestion. The main point is that his relatively poor B&F result (53 votes - 15th overall) has been heavily impacted by the concussions he suffered repeatedly through the latter half of the season.

... and yours was post #2,368 on this thread ;) Shrug, it's not Kurt's fault the Crows community is obsessed with what happens next. If he did decided to postpone until after the B&F that's just recognising a reality, not being arrogant.
Perhaps, whatever... But what's the first bit about? That just shows how little you've been paying attention. Goon.

He missed 4 games and was concussed in 3. That's almost 1/3 of the season eliminated completely. Then there's the games he played upon returning, where his confidence was clearly way down, resulting in a whole bunch of sub-par performances. If we count those games as being concussion affected, then his count of concussion affected games comes to 12 - from a 25 game season.

He polled 53 votes in the games where he was fully effective. It's not unreasonable to extrapolate that to a total of approx 80-90 votes, if he hadn't effectively lost 12 games to concussion. That would be enough votes to rank him approx 4th on our B&F ladder, well ahead of Walker.

*** Shoulda, coulda, woulda, didn't. If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle. Yes, I'm well aware that this is a hypothetical suggestion. The main point is that his relatively poor B&F result (53 votes - 15th overall) has been heavily impacted by the concussions he suffered repeatedly through the latter half of the season.

Considering Walker missed 6 games for the year, he's probably not the best person to be using as a comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back