Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027, reportedly headed to Hawthorn]

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough mate. Personally, I really don't want F2 and we really need to either buy into this draft of bring in a player of quality.

What player/s are you thinking ?

I’m sure a 3rd club could end up getting involved depending on the eagles demands so if you want a 2nd rounder this year I’m sure it could be arranged.

REally ? Your club has a contract offer for him

But anyway hope the Barrass deal goes through smoothly and it does mean alot to the eagles ability to draft and the picks would have already been allocated
The fact there has been no decision from Baker means either Baker isnt sold yet or the club isnt sold yet. We dont know which

I’m sure a 3rd club could end up getting involved depending on the eagles demands so if you want a 2nd rounder this year I’m sure it could be arranged.
If a third club were to get involved it would most likely be Richmond so you guys get a 2024 second rounder rather than a 2025 second rounder from us

The only way Richmond get involved is by exchanging Baker for Hawthorns first rounder this year. And that can be done after the original trade is made.
Hopefully West Coast list management steer well clear of on-trading pick 13. This needs to be turned into a draftee as an absolute priority for West Coast. Anything else is simply illogical given where we're at in our rebuild.

The only way Richmond get involved is by exchanging Baker for Hawthorns first rounder this year. And that can be done after the original trade is made.
Hopefully West Coast list management steer well clear of on-trading pick 13. This needs to be turned into a draftee as an absolute priority for West Coast. Anything else is simply illogical given where we're at in our rebuild.
Any trade involving Baker for a Hawthorn pick will be for Hawthorn's F1, not 13, regardless of how that trade is done. Hawthorn would likely prefer a 2024 second rounder than a 2025 second rounder. Bringing Richmond into the Barrass trade works for all parties.

I think the eagles are more of a chance to split #3 than trade #13
If Mini becomes the coach the Baker is just about done at the eagles and the currency has to come from somewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the eagles are more of a chance to split #3 than trade #13
If Mini becomes the coach the Baker is just about done at the eagles and the currency has to come from somewhere
If trade week opened tomorrow and the Barrass trade is done the Baker deal is 13 for Baker and 21. Take it to the bank and the Baker thread.

If trade week opened tomorrow and the Barrass trade is done the Baker deal is 13 for Baker and 21. Take it to the bank and the Baker thread.
Your not getting #21 mate
thats getting traded for a 1st rounder in 2025

probably #39 or #29 at best

* Edit
But if the eagles pay Graham enough to get #22 i could see that happening

Any trade involving Baker for a Hawthorn pick will be for Hawthorn's F1, not 13, regardless of how that trade is done. Hawthorn would likely prefer a 2024 second rounder than a 2025 second rounder. Bringing Richmond into the Barrass trade works for all parties.
No Hawthorn F1 better than 13. Baker has negative worth to WC, he would deny playing time to developing youngster for mediocre output.

Pages of a Richmond supporter talking about Liam Baker

Any chance at all mods get this one back on topic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027, reportedly headed to Hawthorn]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back