conodie05

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2008
Crib Point
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Blackburn Rovers
I like the look of his kid. Runs all day AND has serious speed. Add some muscle to his frame and he has serious potential to be a left-field rookie list pick in 2019.

Will need another season in the VFL but he has improved dramatically in the 2nd half of the season.

Was an afl nomination as a multicultural category b rookie in late 2016. Would have been great if we’d snapped him up then.

He is so exciting and will surely be rookied by someone if we don’t grab him. This kid is what rookie lists were designed for. I’d love to see him running around for us on the MCG one day.

A smart club will take a punt, get in early and senior list him. As we did with Kirby. Just because Kirby doenst look like it will work out doenst mean its not a risk worth taking.

Absolutely. If Kirby didn't have his health issues and continued building his fitness up to AFL standards, he would have been a regular at senior level. Those skills.

Imagine Kirby slotting in with Stephenson, JDG and co. It would have been a defender's nightmare.

I like to see us take a calculated punt from time to time.

Absolutely. If Kirby didn't have his health issues and continued building his fitness up to AFL standards, he would have been a regular at senior level. Those skills.

Imagine Kirby slotting in with Stephenson, JDG and co. It would have been a defender's nightmare.

I like to see us take a calculated punt from time to time.
A fully AFL fit and focused Kirby in our current forward line gets us a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fully AFL fit and focused Kirby in our current forward line gets us a flag.

Thats a bit of an exaggeration, for starters a fully fit and focused list puts Elliott in our 22. Off topic anyway. Only mentioned Kirby by way of comparison to Jok and how a team (not neccessarily Collingwood) might guarantee snaring him. Pay up at the draft. Get in early, Take a punt. Do a Hine.

You know a player watch thread is going well when a completely different player is being discussed after 10 posts.
Actually jmac Tom is a decent prospect - just coming from a long way back - wonderfully athletic for a bean pole and has good positioning in the ruck - we've rookied worse a number of times

Actually jmac Tom is a decent prospect - just coming from a long way back - wonderfully athletic for a bean pole and has good positioning in the ruck - we've rookied worse a number of times
I’d be very happy to rookie him. Reckon other clubs will be interested

Do we have preference to rookie drafting him over other clubs?

I am not update to date with some of the new rules this year with clubs wanting to rookie players from their VFL team.

If we do then we MUST not pass this talent up.

I am not update to date with some of the new rules this year with clubs wanting to rookie players from their VFL team.

No we dont unfortunately.

Nope. None at all. Though we should

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Tom Jok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back