Tom McCallum

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a miss.. He was a second round pick I think
Yeah possibly the worst draft pick in a while, to select a 2nd rounder who doesn't go beyond the 1st contract is a huge fail.

I thought he was a chance of delisting last year he was that bad. He got an extra year but there was clearly not much to work with there. Good luck to him, but was never making it with us.

He was pretty bad 95% of the time and then very occasionally he would do something amazing, and then go to being bad again.

Good reminder that to play AFL you need at least some footballing ability and not just athleticism.

2022 draft is a big oof

Tom McCallum has been delisted. One of many to be gone this year.

No surprises there. Injuries and based on what I’ve seen, he just didn’t seem the type to make it.

I wish Tom all the best, but never looked likely at any stage. Crippa got this one dead wrong unfortunately.

He would be Parker's pick wouldn't he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE ARE HAVING A PIZZA PARTY FOR YOUR GOING AWAY

ALMOST EVERYONE HAS SIGNED THIS OVERSIZED CARD THAT SAYS 'BON VOYAGE' EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT GOING ON HOLIDAY

Always harsh to cut a player after their initial contract but I am completely comfortable with this. McCallum is a long way from AFL ready and even if he got there eventually it’s not a position we need, with Bergman settling in defence, Jones improving and Evans coming from nowhere.

All the best Tom.

He'll be in Tasmania's first premiership side with Chayce Jones.

Tom McCallum has been delisted. One of many to be gone this year.

No surprises there. Injuries and based on what I’ve seen, he just didn’t seem the type to make it.
He wasn't tall enough to play down back but he showed a bit when moved to the wing this year.
Oh, well, best of luck to you and your future endeavours.

ALMOST EVERYONE HAS SIGNED THIS OVERSIZED CARD THAT SAYS 'BON VOYAGE' EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT GOING ON HOLIDAY

Someone absolutely would sign it 'Cheers Tim. Good luck.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom McCallum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back