Traded Tom Mitchell [traded to Hawthorn with pick 57 for pick 14 & 52]

Who won this trade?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Suns need to stop blaming everyone else for their failures.....Time to ante-up & take responsibility for their own fate.

Cochrane is a big reason for that....Bloke's a half-cocked loony.
Hey. Its brave to beat your chest while shouting "nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah !!!"

What?
Because he hasn't caved into what Hawthorn think is their god given right.
The sense of entitlement from you Hawk fans is hilarious.
Gold Coast are just making you fight hard to get a player they have invested considerable time & funds into. It's a bit rich to have a crack at them because things aren't going your way.

What?
Because he hasn't caved into what Hawthorn think is their god given right.
The sense of entitlement from you Hawk fans is hilarious.
Gold Coast are just making you fight hard to get a player they have invested considerable time & funds into. It's a bit rich to have a crack at them because things aren't going your way.

If they want to get 0 for O'Meara & Prestia, just for a 2 week mega-sook....Holding up a heap of other trades into the bargain, then that's their prerogative.

We'll just pick-up O'Meara in the draft anyhow, by swapping pick 10 & a player (Lewis) for pick 3 & get him that way.

This is all so much senseless posturing.....It's amateur hour....Absurd & ridiculous.

It is dire in terms of losing players for not much but because they had such good concessions from start like GWS they still will have a good list for a number of years. The problem I see is they should have best list by now and only have GWS close to them. Instead they are going backwards in list resources in relative sense more than any other club in recent times.
Only our club comes close in the list resources lost for not much, so regularly in recent 4 or 5 years.
It will get dire if this keep up for Gold Coast. They need to nip it in bud now.
Your club will forever link with GWS.

That better sums up Hawks fans' reactions. They are playing hardball for a reason. It's not at all senseless.

Face saving exercise in inanity....That's the sum of it.

They need to do themselves a huge favor by turfing Cochrane in the off season....Has allowed his emotions to get the better of him....A big mistake.

Face saving exercise in inanity....That's the sum of it.

They need to do themselves a huge favor by turfing Cochrane in the off season....Has allowed his emotions to get the better of him....A big mistake.
They need to get value for the players they are losing. They can't keep losing top 10 draft picks for unders and this message needs to be relayed to other clubs. If Hawthorn want him so much, they will pay the price, otherwise GC make their stand. That's the risk JOM and the Hawks have to weigh up.

They need to get value for the players they are losing. They can't keep losing top 10 draft picks for unders and this message needs to be relayed to other clubs. If Hawthorn want him so much, they will pay the price, otherwise GC make their stand. That's the risk JOM and the Hawks have to weigh up.

Nah....He'll be a Hawk either way.

They need to improve their culture & grow some balls....Their behavior has been nothing short of whimpering.

If they want to get 0 for O'Meara & Prestia, just for a 2 week mega-sook....Holding up a heap of other trades into the bargain, then that's their prerogative.

We'll just pick-up O'Meara in the draft anyhow, by swapping pick 10 & a player (Lewis) for pick 3 & get him that way.

This is all so much senseless posturing.....It's amateur hour....Absurd & ridiculous.

Look at you!
Self entitlement & arrogance at it's best!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he will, but maybe GC will have shown said balls and made Hawthorn do it the hard way.

Unlike how we sent Mitchell your way, you mean?;)

We have been the most generous club to deal with during trade/draft time barr none.....Just ask the Saints.

This trade was a massive steal. Very happy with it. Swans trading with respect - see how quickly it gets done?

We got massive unders and I am a little bit pissed but swings and round abouts.

Good trading clubs get deals done and improve their list. I like the fact that the Swans just got it done quickly. We wanted the best possible remuneration from the Hawks and that was pick 14. With the O'Meara deal also in play we made sure that it was coming our way rather then going to the GC by moving quickly.

I feel that over time, despite sometimes paying overs or taking unders in some deals you end up in a better position just getting it done and looking forward to the next trade during the week.

Say that again :p:p:p

Okay:

Malte said:

''Hawthorn won't get both O'Meara and Mitchell, BOOKMARK IT.

Can't get the merchandise if you don't have the resources.''

Bookmarked & Done.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Mind me to get your finals tips Malte.;)

We got massive unders and I am a little bit pissed but swings and round abouts.

I wouldnt say massive. If someone is the bottom of the list then, no matter how good they are, you cant expect to get full value for them. Especially when they are wanting out.

Look at what we got for Mitchell and Lewis. They were wanting to leave so we got the best we could get.

This is my favourite post from trade week.

Pick 10 and Lewis for pick 3? Lewis, who went for what, a third and fourth round upgrade?

Yeah great deal.

Literally all you did for 2 weeks was post the shittest deals possible that were never in the realms of realism, and you have a go at the people actually involved for standing their ground. Ok.

This is my favourite post from trade week.

Pick 10 and Lewis for pick 3? Lewis, who went for what, a third and fourth round upgrade?

Yeah great deal.

Literally all you did for 2 weeks was post the shittest deals possible that were never in the realms of realism, and you have a go at the people actually involved for standing their ground. Ok.

Yeah, you got me....I was bluffing.;)....Much like Cochrane.:)

P.S....oh & O'Meara is a Hawk snookums.....Nice salt-laden post but.:thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Tom Mitchell [traded to Hawthorn with pick 57 for pick 14 & 52]

Back