tredrea16

Rookie
Nov 15, 2005
adeliade
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adeliade
can any1 tell me more about him? watched training a few times and he looks good.. hope to see him get a chance in the NAB.

Sorry don't know much about him personally, but there are profiles and videos floating around BigFooty.

Tom Simkin - (D) 7 August 1990, 190cm 81kg. VicC/Geelong Falcons/Colac

"ant555: Tom Simpkin – 190cm, 81kg –Geelong Falcons.

Mobile defender with good defensive skills. He is prepared to back himself and run from half back and his skills are pretty good. Kicks mainly right foot and he is a good long kick on that side. His pace is reasonably good.

He is what clubs like in today’s game as far as running half backs go but half backs don’t generally go all that high in the draft. Good chance later in the draft."

"TheBigUnit: Tom Simpkin - seemed very sound defensively and rebounded well too. His spoiling really stood out from what I've seen - reminds me of a shorter Will Schofield."

[youtube]P6VKDf1ct3A[/youtube]

Hope that helps.

Haahahaha! Tom Simpkin is the name of my little girl's imaginary friend who gets blamed for making mess everywhere, breaking toys and stealing snacks.

Now I know he's real, I'm gunna have to have a word with this damn trouble maker!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Simpkin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back