Tonight Dimma Hardwicks coaching career will end

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeezus I'd luv the Deeplorables to get up tonight, can't see it happening but i'll be with you in spirit OP

Salem ought watch out........
  1. Typical tackle by richmond player.
  2. Makes for interesting times tonight as Dee's have a policy of not fighting back.
  3. Perhaps they need a Mumford type,Pederson is slow but has a habit of taking cheap shots,so maybe he's the guy to bring in against the spineless tiges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondered what the odds of carlton,richmond and collingwood losing this weekend would be?
If we lose to Aint Skilledbrah we are officially tanking.

Collingwood could very well lose... but I sure hope they don't. *For *obvious *reasons.

If so, my tipping career will also end.

I know this is a board for sledging and good hearted banter but i couldnt help notice your display picture.

I couldn't dare insult you, coz that photo is of such a great, and well respected kind hearted gentleman. I hope people realise how cool and what a fun-loving guy big Kim is.

Lol at all the lies that get thrown around in the media about him. He's actually doing good for his country, and people don't realise that.

But yeah, back to the footy. I'd hope the tigs can get up, coz last year we lost to the dees.

I know this is a board for sledging and good hearted banter but i couldnt help notice your display picture.

I couldn't dare insult you, coz that photo is of such a great, and well respected kind hearted gentleman. I hope people realise how cool and what a fun-loving guy big Kim is.

Lol at all the lies that get thrown around in the media about him. He's actually doing good for his country, and people don't realise that.

But yeah, back to the footy. I'd hope the tigs can get up, coz last year we lost to the dees.

NK is gr8 for a holiday

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight Dimma Hardwicks coaching career will end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back