Tonight Dimma Hardwicks coaching career will end

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Roos is a good defensive coach so might turn the game into much less skilled version of Fremantle Sydney.

<backfire> ready to be applied.

Melbourne to lead by 34 at three quarter time, Jack to kick a bag of five in the final term, Dees by two points. Jack to have a bit of a tanty now and then, cries to sack Dimma/is he the man to lead us?/what is going wrong/don't sack him, stay the course/ it's not him it's the players/it's not the players it's him/we miss McGuane etc. Did I miss anything?

Hey jerk, playing Xbox can be exhausting. You played Dance Central? Shit has a fitness mode. Pretty sure my game room is a better training facility than what the Dees use.
You should know, it's Collingwood's old facility. :footy:

*Pitchforks at the ready*

kdm-pitchfork-746527.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to the game with my Dee mate. If Melbourne lose I get to bag him all night, if they win then Hardwick has to be shaky and we can all laugh at Richmond for being shit.

It's a win-win!

The game might surprise us and be a good game for the neutrals. Can Vince ruffle the hair of Cockskin despite the litres of lacquer used.....

Pretty sure my game room is a better training facility than what the Dees use.

you honestly think the dee's have training facility?

I thought roosy just took them down to the local park and let them have a run around. Except howe of course, he's gotta be kept on the leash as he gets over excited.

I don't hate Richmond but can you imagine JAids melting like a snowcap in the sun........

I don't hate Richmond but can you imagine JAids melting like a snowcap in the sun........

He probably has one of those expensive industrial microwaves, capable of successfully melting up to 12 Richmond memberships at a time for increased efficiency :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight Dimma Hardwicks coaching career will end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back