Tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Pump up thread?

****ing come on boys! I hope we slaughter them, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. A 20 point win to either side I reckon.

But oh yeah **** YEAH COME ON EAAAAGLESS!

havent we lost all recent games against Lions at Subi??
how many goals has Lecras kicked against Lions in past games?
Voss says he will rotate half the Lions team against Lecras!

oh okay...coooooooooooooooooome oooooon eagles!????? (we're flying high)

westcoast by 4.3??
or Lions by 10.6?

Really, we should beat an injury striken team that's got no confidents at all. The crowd will play a big role IMO.

A effort is all I ask. A courageous act. Forget skill, we dont have it. Just go hard.
Nah, skill is everything. If we come out and hit targets, delivery to forwards will be good and our forward entries will be efficient. We will get confidence to move the ball quickly through the corridor, our forwards (Lecras) will get goals, we will feel more on top and the whole thing will reciprocate. Everything else follows.

If I start thinking positive thoughts all day hopefully it will counteract the ridiculous frustration that occurs during the games. No Fevola and an injury list longer than ours. This is ours to win!

lol Spangher, you guys are joking right? every other west coast thread is about trading spang because hes a crab lol

i hope we win, but ive lost all faith in west coast for this season at the moment, wouldn't be surprised to lose this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont know what you're talking about, spang is our brightest light.

take the anti-spang coloured glasses off mate.

yes, spang is a colour too.

Spang had a good game last week for the Sharks - has talent just needs consistency.

I didnt watch the game that week, but according to this he had only 10 disposals

http://www.w*************.au/games/game.php?gameID=8787

Im actually confused now. Do you people suddently think spang is good??
Read any of the posts about trading, he's one of the main guys that everyone wants to get rid of, I dont watch much WAFL ill admit, but when I have watched hes not very impressive.

Has he jumped into decent form suddenly and ive missed this?

i dont know which spangher you've been watching but from what i've seen he's one of the most talented players in the competition, with the desire to match.

you're showing your ignorance by not rating the spang.

i dont know which spangher you've been watching but from what i've seen he's one of the most talented players in the competition, with the desire to match.

you're showing your ignorance by not rating the spang.

hahahaha, we should try to get a joel selwood or a g ablett for him then

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back