Tony C***brain demands the AFL hands GC the #1 pick as a priority handout. Do you support this?

Does GC deserve to be handed the #1 pick as priority pick?

• Yes.

• No.

• Give it to Carlton instead just to p**s off Adelaide.

• Give it to Adelaide instead just to p**s off Carlton.

• Give it to Hawthorn instead just to p**s off Geelong.

• Give it to Jack Watts instead so he can pick Alex Rance NTTAWWT.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tony Cockbrain is convinced GC deserves to hold pick #1 + pick #2 in this year's draft. This is despite GC having picks 2, 3 & 6 last year, and Lukosius, Rankine & King doing nothing to boost them up the ladder this year. Its GC so there's always the chance they trade pick 2 for Wylie Buzza and pick 1 for Jake Lloyd, but otherwise the AFL will be condemning Australia's two best prospects to the graveyard of AFL and sport in general.

On the flipside yearly media speculation over where club the latest GC deserter's headed is now more entertaining than watching actual games, so we'd have the Matthew Rowell circus in 2021 to look forward to.

Tony Cockbrain is convinced GC deserves to hold pick #1 + pick #2 in this year's draft. This is despite GC having picks 2, 3 & 6 last year, and Lukosius, Rankine & King doing nothing to boost them up the ladder this year. Its GC so there's always the chance they trade pick 2 for Wylie Buzza and pick 1 for Jake Lloyd, but otherwise the AFL will be condemning Australia's two best prospects to the graveyard of AFL and sport in general.

On the flipside yearly media speculation over where club the latest GC deserter's headed is now more entertaining than watching actual games, so we'd have the Matthew Rowell circus in 2021 to look forward to.
<Begin melt> these ****en useless campaigners have had 10 .. I repeat 10 ****en top 10 draft picks in the last 4 years. Just put them out their misery and ****en fold these campaigners <end melt>

Last edited:

Absolutely.

Australia needs a 2nd shit truck team in QLD about 4.5 times more than Australia needs 9 shit truck teams in Melbourne.

Sort your shit out and divvy or move, before the rest of the comp relegates your teams to the VFL.

That 50 year contract at the G was the line in the sand.

A dick looks more appetizing than what Mrs Porkett is currently cooking tbh :sick::sick:
Mrs Porkett needs to learn how to manage her time better. Personally I'd have thought going out and catching barra and mud crabs for dinner would have been on the top of the list of the days priorities .. smh

Mrs Porkett needs to learn how to manage her time better. Personally I'd have thought going out and catching barra and mud crabs for dinner would have been on the top of the list of the days priorities .. smh
*Byron Porkett likes this

Poor run-off season friend so barra are a premium. Only bites I'm getting these days are the Geelong flogs gobbling my bait.

She's preparing some Vietnamese broth with broccoli <embarrassed face>

Every time this peanut opens his mouth all I hear is 'w***er w***er w***er...I am a w***er'.

Did this idiot miss all the picks his club received when they entered the competition? It's your organisations fault that you're still in the sh!t and have players leaving.

You don't get anymore picks....**** off.

edit: Are you kidding me.......w***er is in the swear filter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor run-off season friend so barra are a premium. Only bites I'm getting these days are the Geelong flogs gobbling my bait.

Ah .. sorry to hear that. A flog mate of mine keeps sending me photos of barra and crabs from King Ash Bay .. probably a bit far for Mrs Porkett to drive to catch a feed each day

Don't be flattered, there was a rush when Mrs Porkett told them how little there was to go round.

Classic marketing strategy.

Ah .. sorry to hear that. A flog mate of mine keeps sending me photos of barra and crabs from King Ash Bay .. probably a bit far for Mrs Porkett to drive to catch a feed each day

Elite place the NT, the sea a smorgasbord, the land plentiful and Mitchell St full of big lunged shelias. If only Mrs P would stop this broccoli craze it would be the promised land

Let me see.. Gold Coast are
- 17th in the league for disposals
- 18th for disposal efficiency
- 16th for marks
- 18th for goals
- 18th for behinds
- 17th for efficiency inside 50

And they’re silly enough to think that a priority pick is going to fix all that. LOL

Let me see.. Gold Coast are
- 17th in the league for disposals
- 18th for disposal efficiency
- 16th for marks
- 18th for goals
- 18th for behinds
- 17th for efficiency inside 50

And they’re silly enough to think that a priority pick is going to fix all that. LOL
1st and 2nd to West Coast for Brander, Petrucelli and Allen plus their first rounder. Not a bad deal and plenty of boxes ticked there for GCS to build a side around.

West Coast will be desperate to get both of those picks. Their need to regain some face and actually land Kelly is all consuming.

Only minnow, shit truck clubs on the brink of insolvency receive priority picks. Hence why the following clubs have been recipients:

Melbourne (x3)
Carlolton (x3)
Dingley (x3)
Collingwood (x2)
Fremantle (x1)
St Kilda (x2)
Bullflogs (x1)
*unt Road (x1)
West Coast (x1)

In conclusion, Gold Coast are probably deserving of a priority pick, so that they can trade it to the Eagles, so they can satisfy the needs of the Tim Kelly deal :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Only minnow, s**t truck clubs on the brink of insolvency receive priority picks. Hence why the following clubs have been recipients:

Melbourne (x3)
Carlolton (x3)
Dingley (x3)
Collingwood (x2)
Fremantle (x1)
St Kilda (x2)
Bullflogs (x1)
*unt Road (x1)
West Coast (x1)
FMD .. WCE, really. They've won 4 GF's in the last 30 years. And they went begging hat in hand for priority pick's .. oh dear :$

And the Carringshrubbers are no ****en better

I'm not even going to bother with the Dingleyberries

FMD .. WCE, really. They've won 4 GF's in the last 30 years. And they went begging hat in hand for priority pick's .. oh dear :$

And got Chris Judd :$

I love it when they claim to be a behemoth of the competition.

Hawthorn's entire streak of premierships was built on the back of priority picks right before the comp was diluted by expansion, too.

Frankly, any team who's won a flag in the past 15 years and has had priority picks, should have a big fat * next to it.

And got Chris Judd :$

I love it when they claim to be a behemoth of the competition.

Hawthorn's entire streak of premierships was built on the back of priority picks right before the comp was diluted by expansion, too.

Frankly, any team who's won a flag in the past 15 years and has had priority picks, should have a big fat * next to it.
And West Coke turned Judd into Kennedy .. **

lol .. and Carlton turned Kennedy into Judd into more wooden spoons

And West Coke turned Judd into Kennedy .. **

A BIG FAT DOUBLE ASTERISK

Truly though, if you've won fewer premierships than you've had priority picks, you've underperformed.

Dingley and West Coke have outperformed their cheating leg up. Bullflogs are on par, Collingwood on par, *unt Road on par. Carlolton and Melbourne severely underperforming though.

As for Fremantle and St Kilda, well. Lol.

1st and 2nd to West Coast for Brander, Petrucelli and Allen plus their first rounder. Not a bad deal and plenty of boxes ticked there for GCS to build a side around.

West Coast will be desperate to get both of those picks. Their need to regain some face and actually land Kelly is all consuming.
Indeed. They are nothing but the AFL’s feeder club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tony C***brain demands the AFL hands GC the #1 pick as a priority handout. Do you support this?

Back