Top-10 dumbest footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 24, 2008
Luxembourg
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
NEC Nijmegen, Sunderland
Who are the top-10 dumbest footballers in the AFL? Here's my top-10.

1. Barry Hall. This bloke, despite his football exploits is as dumb as dog shyte. Breaking his hand punching an advertising sign says it all really.

2. Dustin Martin. Known as Grrr! Failed year-nine and should never be allowed to front the media. Would fly to the NT to collect his Darwin Award.

3. Andrew Krakouer. Probably considered a genius down at the Lexus Centre or whatever they call it now, but convicted for grievous bodily harm and given four years in the slammer.

4. Brendan Fevola. Brought up near Fountain Lakes (Narre Warren) Fev is a poster boy for stupidity. A career in the media beckons!

5. Colin Sylvia. Tremendously gifted footballer, who struggles to recognise the Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd in an interview with Neil Mitchell. Known to hangout with Didak and co and has fronted court for whacking his missus.

6. Brock McLean. Burn-out Brock is the nephew of Richmond hardman Ricky McLean so not a lot is expected intellectually. Prominent member of Carlton's infamous boat cruise.

7. Mitch Robinson. You know if Benny Cousin's best mate Michael Gardiner complains about you to Chris Judd, you a tosser of the highest order. That is Mitch. Loves to get on it with his similarly challenged mate, Eddie Betts.

8. Travis Cloke. Youngest of the famous Cloke clan, the best Travis can hope for after a career in football is to manage a pub like his dad. Famous in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for making a complete fool of himself afterhours, the pleasing thing for Travis is jumper number is higher than his IQ.

9. Stevie Milne. When you hail from Hampton Park you make every post a winner and Stevie has done that.The fact that he had the mental capacity to upset Filth coach Mick Malthouse has ensured that he doesn't top this list. Comes from the StKilda school of: no means yes.

10. Rounding off the top-10 in front of the like of Dayne Beams, K Hunt, Ivan Maric, Jack Anthony and others is Michael 'Spud' Firrito. Spud hails from Gembrook, intellectual capital of the Dandenongs. The son of Italian potato farmers, Firrito may claim that English is his second language. It certainly sounds like it everytime he is in front of a microphone. Just pips Norf team-mate Daniel Pratt whose claim to fame is fighting his captain and making lude chicken videos.

You seem to have missed any number of pottaters who think that a gig with Melbourne FC makes them pros.

Live and learn, I guess.

Who are the top-10 dumbest footballers in the AFL? Here's my top-10.

1. Barry Hall. This bloke, despite his football exploits is as dumb as dog shyte. Breaking his hand punching an advertising sign says it all really.

Wrong. Barry is a well spoken and articulate person. He also ran into the advertising sign because of momentum, he wasn't punching it.

List is based on merit. One Melb player in top-10 is adequate.
Feel free to add yours.

How about I add that Kevin Rudd is not the Prime Minister. It's now that ugly ignorant Ranga with the handbag partner. But of course you knew. Didn't you?

You're a sharp one absfab, unlike Mitch R. I like your creative spelling of 'pottaters' too.
Sylvia made the comment a couple of years back when Neil Mitchell said he would be interviewing the current Prime Minister (Rudd) tomorrow. Sylvia chipped in by asking how was John Howard?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a sharp one absfab, unlike Mitch R. I like your creative spelling of 'pottaters' too.
Sylvia made the comment a couple of years back when Neil Mitchell said he would be interviewing the current Prime Minister (Rudd) tomorrow. Sylvia chipped in by asking how was John Howard?

You once wrote something you thought was clever.

Then you tried to recycle it.

Actually was not clever first time.

Epic, cataclysmic failure. Good job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top-10 dumbest footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back