List Mgmt. Trade: Allen Christensen traded to Brisbane in exchange for National Draft selection no. 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. It's amazing how everyone wants to copy Fremantle because they have a big midfield. Remind me how many premierships they've won again?

I'd slightly tweak it - football ability is still to me by far the most important attribute. And at all clubs bar Hawthorn, the most neglected.
I agree that football ability is more important but a combination of both is necessary for a midfield group to hold their own physically IMO.

Hawthorn don't currently have have a midfield group as big as Freo and have superior football ability overall bar Fyfe probably but they're not 'small' either, Hodge, Burgoyne and Lewis are all 185cm+ and 88-90kg. Solid frames. My point is more that Hawthorns kids coming through in the midfield are all relatively small. Apart from Langford @ 187, Hallahan is biggest at 183cm and not even getting games.

Not good news if true. Bundy isnt at his peak value at the minute. Hopefully its gold coast. Surely would ask for May, Rory Thompson, Day or Lynch. Would need to add on something

This info would fit in with SOG's info reported last week about one of our young guns being offered big money somewhere else.
I'd say it would be GC as Brisbane have their hands full with Beams. What would bundy be worth if this was the case? He would not be cheap IMO.

Why the F would Bundy leave?? He is very loyal to the club and why would he leave his home town (Geelong).
pmuo0p.jpg

Surely the Suns have enough mids? I have been enjoying the pies fans meltdown over Beams, now this!!! I hate trade week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a gun for a gun. I don't want prospect picks. Bundy is massive for us and if this scandals tomfoolery has any life to it, its gonna cost whomever has come knocking. The offer, whatever it is, makes sense as he is a really good player. Forget the bit parts on this one.

Go Catters

Don't the Suns have a priority pick this year immediately after our first pick? Maybe we'll ask for that pick and/or an established player if the rumours are true.

Someone like Jack Martin or Jaeger O'Meara would suffice. ;)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade: Allen Christensen traded to Brisbane in exchange for National Draft selection no. 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back