List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petracca is the one I’m hearing we’re into.

Contracted through to 2022 when he becomes a RFA. I doubt we'd have the capital to offer to get him out of the Dees any sooner.

Contracted through to 2022 when he becomes a RFA. I doubt we'd have the capital to offer to get him out of the Dees any sooner.
Given that we have both Moore and JDG as RFA’s to worry about in 2022 I’m not sure we’ll be in a position to be making Trav and offer anyway (unless JDG gets a godfather offer from somewhere and jumps ship).

That’s f’ed. How ******* cheeky are the campaigners to give us a dud deal and then force us to pay 30% of his contract. We shouldn’t have had to give up those Stephenson picks.

Just shows why it was the Worst Trade Period by a Team by a Mile

We gifted them Adam and the kid who went number 1 and they got us to pay a big chunk.
I hope we offer Bont a ****ing mega deal next year just to make them really hurt. Something that will make their cap blow up if they decide to match it, or even make an offer slightly less, which usually happens when you’re trying to retain players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do they keep saying our salary cap is tight and the fact that they're front loading it will help us, I wouldve thought we would be happy to pay 1mil next year to get it off our books
Because we’ll likely also be paying Beams in 2021. We paid him out $750k allegedly, and I doubt we could fit that in the 2020 cap.

I’m as pissed off as anyone by cap issues and having to pay salaries, especially beams...

That said, let’s move on! No point crying over spilt milk, what’s done is done. Let’s focus on the kids and hopefully rejuvenation of our list for a real sustained crack 2022 and on!

can talk for days months, years about how shit our trade was it won’t change it.

We also have to pay 150k of Phillips in 2021.

I am trying to determine what Ned Guys strengths are?

Draft day was 100% down to Hine. Hine made a comment along the lines of I’ve done my part in terms of getting the talent through the door. Perhaps a sly dog at the handling of some of our players.

Ned Guy needs to go.

I’m as pissed off as anyone by cap issues and having to pay salaries, especially beams...

That said, let’s move on! No point crying over spilt milk, what’s done is done. Let’s focus on the kids and hopefully rejuvenation of our list for a real sustained crack 2022 and on!

can talk for days months, years about how sh*t our trade was it won’t change it.

Ned guy needs to be sacked. We cannot have another trade period disaster.

Would you back Ned Guy to land a big fish? And even if he did, that we would not get bent over backwards?

Ned guy needs to be sacked. We cannot have another trade period disaster.

Would you back Ned Guy to land a big fish? And even if he did, that we would not get bent over backwards?
I’m not saying it wasn’t a disaster. But how long can we continue talking about how bad it was? each to their own, just to me there’s no point and achieves nothing. We’ve all ranted including me, got it off our chests. Rather try and focus on positives of what appears to be a good draft night and a new direction of addressing major stuff ups in contracts.

We also have to pay 150k of Phillips in 2021.
Bloody hell, the Beams settlement having to be included in the cap must have really caught us with our pants down...

I’m not saying it wasn’t a disaster. But how long can we continue talking about how bad it was? each to their own, just to me there’s no point and achieves nothing. We’ve all ranted including me, got it off our chests. Rather try and focus on positives of what appears to be a good draft night and a new direction of addressing major stuff ups in contracts.
This is all fine & I tend to agree. It’s the lack of consequences and repercussions for those responsible that still irritates. If we don’t maintain the rage or forgive & forget will meaningful change ever occur? I totally get your point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back