Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, the comment you quoted from Fronk was from 5 September and you removed the bulk of it that made it clear he was taking about the re-signings that were happening 5 weeks ago. Comparing the two is insulting to Fronk.

Stepping back, this doesn’t strike me as a positivity/negativity argument in any event, but whether the reasons for taking one view or the other are sensible or idiotic.
To be even fairer the post also said he loves what Power is doing right now. So it was clearly qualified as to those current decisions and not some blind unconditional love. Anyway not my battle..:oops:

How are they different? MD even qualified what he said. You're being a hypocrite and trying to get out of it by making a judgment on my character. Classy work mate.

If it wasn’t me it wouldn’t have even bothered to comment mate.

They picked one sentence of a whole post and made a huge pot of it to garner brownie points from each other and then discussed it for two pages without my input BUT I DERAILED THE THREAD.

Positive = truth
Negative = lies

Apparently I had a meltdown and barraged Power because I said so far he is looking like a bust unless his next week was great.

Oh well onwards and upwards just added it to ignore so the world is better

I’d love a bloody trade tomorrow

Interesting Trengove removed his Instagram post, not sure what to read into that?

Not sure if others saw the post or aftermath...

It was basically Trengove, Impey and SPP standing for a picture with a caption ‘Pick one of us’.

Wingard replied with a shrug smiley.

Trengove then removed the post.

heck this is a slow news day!!!

In fairness, the comment you quoted from Fronk was from 5 September and you removed the bulk of it that made it clear he was taking about the re-signings that were happening 5 weeks ago. Comparing the two is insulting to Fronk.

Stepping back, this doesn’t strike me as a positivity/negativity argument in any event, but whether the reasons for taking one view or the other are sensible or idiotic.
It isn't the only post I've seen like that but it was the first I found. The fact that they are buried is probably indicative of my point really.
Either way I don't think it's particularly idiotic to say the Power isn't doing a good job if things stay as they are or seem, which is pretty much all MD has said in his own inarticulate way.

Would this work?

Lachie Neale to Brisbane, Brisbane send mayes and pick 5 to port Adelaide, port Adelaide send second round pick to Brisbane. Port Adelaide send pick 10 and 11 to Freo.

Bulldogs send pick 7 and Dahl compo to power for Wingard.

Trade Adams to Brisbane for port Adelaide second round which was sent to Brisbane for Riley West. Maybe later pick swaps

Power to send picks 5 and 7 to Gold Coast for pick 2 and 18?

Are we already ****ing casting judgment on Power’s performance thus far even though we haven’t made a single trade.

Jeezus it’s fine to judge each trade as they drop but **** we have 5 days to go.

Everyone needs to calm down. Reading this thread is giving me a migraine.

That being said hopefully we find out about Wingard sooner rather than later.

It isn't the only post I've seen like that but it was the first I found. The fact that they are buried is probably indicative of my point really.
Either way I don't think it's particularly idiotic to say the Power isn't doing a good job if things stay as they are or seem, which is pretty much all MD has said in his own inarticulate way.

Thank you for your “defence” and you are exactly correct

But I do suggest we all move on, I wasn’t aware my prefaced honesty would illicit such a reaction.

It no surprise it’s the same culprits every single time but as I said I suggest we all move on and hope tomorrow is an exciting day .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would this work?

Lachie Neale to Brisbane, Brisbane send mayes and pick 5 to port Adelaide, port Adelaide send second round pick to Brisbane. Port Adelaide send pick 10 and 11 to Freo.

Bulldogs send pick 7 and Dahl compo to power for Wingard.

Trade Adams to Brisbane for port Adelaide second round which was sent to Brisbane for Riley West. Maybe later pick swaps

Power to send picks 5 and 7 to Gold Coast for pick 2 and 18?
:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back