Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Rozee in the same draft? He'd be one I'd almost consider for standout in 5yrs time. Love him and what he can do on the field and will only get better.
Strongest draft in the last 20 odd years. Case could be made for most of the players in the top 20

No.

Smith > Lukosius > Rankine > King.

We were fixing about King.
Weird. My info is we were all over Rozee months out from the draft.

Walsh was the consensus number one pick but Smith was my favourite the whole year. Still think he will be the best mid out of the draft.
KM and a few of the draft watchers agree.

At the time I would have liked Rankine. He will play some amazing games and I imagine have some where he will go missing. Seems like an icing on the cake type of player. Smith will be consistently good and the type to help turn a game around when we are under the pump

At the time I would have liked Rankine. He will play some amazing games and I imagine have some where he will go missing. Seems like an icing on the cake type of player. Smith will be consistently good and the type to help turn a game around when we are under the pump

Good summary, Rankine hasn’t even shown what he can do yet but his profile seems to be more of an impact player, capable of making something out of nothing & being the icing on the cake.

Bmith though, is the cake. The ripped, mulleted, beefy cake.

There's talent , and then there's talent & that 'don't **** with me' swagger. You don't see that in many first year players. Added to that he's got the bone-broth swilling, teetotaller attitude to training. I expect B Smith to play 600 + games.

I was thinking the same thing when i read that Austin was leaving. And its got nothing to do with the fact he is going to carlton either.
SOS is just damn good at his job and if we could acquire someone of his stature in our recruitment department i think that would be a huge asset for our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's talent , and then there's talent & that 'don't fu** with me' swagger. You don't see that in many first year players. Added to that he's got the bone-broth swilling, teetotaller attitude to training. I expect B Smith to play 600 + games.

Smith shoving Selwood is one of my treasured 2019 footy memories.

Best solution , a couple of us on here share the load.
any amount of experts on here ( including a bloke called KH )
we certainly will be the cheaper option —- win win !

I will ring the club to find out when we start. Whose in ?

I was thinking the same thing when i read that Austin was leaving. And its got nothing to do with the fact he is going to carlton either.
SOS is just damn good at his job and if we could acquire someone of his stature in our recruitment department i think that would be a huge asset for our club.
Could not disagree with this statement about SOS more. He is an arrogant twat that has achieved nothing since his playing days. The best thing Carlton has done in the last 20 years is get rid of him. The last thing we should be considering is bringing that ego into our club.

Could not disagree with this statement about SOS more. He is an arrogant twat that has achieved nothing since his playing days. The best thing Carlton has done in the last 20 years is get rid of him. The last thing we should be considering is bringing that ego into our club.
Cool man, thanks for your thoughts on him.
They certainly are polar opposite opinions.

Hi Stephen !!! :p

Agree think it'd be a huge backwards step considering we have just gotten people into that depart that can work as a team. Sos would want to walk right in and control the show

No.
NO No No No No.
A individual with equal high measures of stupidity and ego.
A dangerous proposition.
Just No.

Ain't gonna happen anyway. Not long ago Sammy P worked under SOS. He ain't the type to happily come and work under a former underling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back