Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm all for posters going to town on Smith. But should also be going to town on this campaigner. I gather he's never actually played the game... WTF holds a ball like that?!

View attachment 2123026
About the only people I have seen hold a football like that are Prep students before their first session of punt kicking. The dipstick looks like he is clutching a baby, can't even turn the laces around the right way.

Lewis Young, Jake Stringer, Patrick Lipinski, Jordan Sweet, the list goes on.
Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No love for Daniel Wulf?

Did someone text the “rumours” of a JUH/Butters swap from here to SEN? Can we contain the crazy stuff here and not pollute the real world with it please.
Given our glut of talls, would cashing in one of them in order to restock our midfield be such a crazy idea? Despite not being nearly as impactful as A grade mids, A grade talls seem to be valued much higher. Is it not possible that we could turn JUH into a midfield that sets us up for a decade?

Between English, Naughton, Marra, Bont, Darcy, Buss, and Croft (Lobb+Jonsie for a couple years). Could we afford to invest one into rebuilding our midfield?

What utter garbage. Didn't explain anything just more 'Poor me, I'm the real victim here. Look at meeeee'.

Give me a spell. We've all Cottoned On to the reason why he's leaving 💰

This is a bloke that clearly checked out of the club a long time ago.

Makes my blood boil.

What utter garbage. Didn't explain anything just more 'Poor me, I'm the real victim here. Look at meeeee'.

Give me a spell. We've all Cottoned On to the reason why he's leaving 💰

Makes my blood boil.

He couldn’t play at Marvel Stadium anymore, his head is too big to fit under the roof.

Give me a spell. We've all Cottoned On to the reason why he's leaving

Makes my blood boil.

Are you ****ing kidding me!?!?

What ABSOLUTE horseshit.

7b259e97e358cb2d8eb2561b786fe026.jpg

Smith is full of 💩
He will enjoy their look at me supporters.

A fair few pieces of shit in that main board thread

Amazing the players they're apparently getting ... that famous landscaper in Geelong has got them landing Butters and Andrew Brayshaw. Apparently Harley Reid as well.

All other clubs might as well just give them their wet dream

Don’t players wait to they get to their club of choice before rubbishing their old club?
Why would Sam Power and the Dogs want to accommodate this move?
If Smith wants to treat us like the sh*t on his shoes , we should show him the same respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back