Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember clangers aren't just tied to disposals, all free kicks against are counted clangers as are 50 metre penalties as well as dropped marks and no pressure errors. 19 of his 52 clangers this year were from frees against.

Yeah which is all good, as long as you’re comparing apples with apples. He seems very similar to Vandermeer, for example.

Tom Morris is Reporting that it’s down to Carlton and North Melbourne for Dan Houston

The three key tenets of list management are avoid key defenders with top picks wherever possible, never use a first rounder on a ruckman and don’t copy the most recent premier. What Brisbane did is irrelevant, Richmond just had a dynasty with a polar opposite style, Collingwood won last year with a different style and the Giants absolutely blew a game with a similar style two weeks against Brisbane. The only thing that matters, is will the game style stand up in finals?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

On the topic of people not happy so much of our premiership team is gone, it is almost 10 years ago. Not like it’s out of the ordinary.

Hunter, Boyd, Dunkley and McLean probably the four who you think would’ve still been there.

Who is left from the Swans? Papley, Mills, Heeney, Lloyd, Rampe, Parker, Cunningham. So about the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good contact of mine telling me just then Peatling was at the club Thursday. Looks like he will probably be with us next year. Something would have to go pear shaped for it to fall through

Good contact of mine telling me just then Peatling was at the club Thursday. Looks like he will probably be with us next year. Something would have to go pear shaped for it to fall through

I’d be super happy with this, an absolute tackling machine and can rack up the touches while still only being 24.

Would be our best trade get since Treloar

Tom Morris is Reporting that it’s down to Carlton and North Melbourne for Dan Houston

Realistically it would have been impossible for us to have enough picks to get Houston. Would've been a great get but the cost was too high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back