Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Peatling’s 2024 split stats for anyone interested

Total

19 games, 262 disposals (13.79 per game) , 7 goals (0.37 per game)

As sub

7 games, 46 disposals (6.57 per game), 2 goals (0.28 per game)

Not as sub

12 games, 216 disposals (18 per game), 5 goals (0.42 per game)

haven’t seen much of peatling. But our talent id has been pretty good. Over last couple of years we’ve been linked fringe players that have become best 22 like Flanders, Lohman and Liam Henry.

I’d be asking the question of Sam Wicks.

He’s only got 300k, we could replace that engagement by posting vids of that fat baby penguin or employing that French pole vaulter that dragged his dong over the bar in our Footy Dept.
Get Peats on a bone broth diet to bring those abs right out.

Don’t get the Cotton On stuff at all - it’s where I used to go when I was near broke and needed a cheap pink polo to get into Billboards.

So he isn’t interested in success?
There is of course another component of a deal that is far more interesting to him.
spongebob squarepants interview GIF

Not sure what to think of Peatling. Sometimes I’m pretty harsh when judging players (not without good reasons). How they hell did he miss from 10 metres out in a final?

How does our superstar, goat captain miss in front time and time again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Peatling on the move?
I'm hearing magpies offer blew everyone out of the water. A week or two ago GWS upped their offer from 2 years to 3 and it all looked wrapped up but the Pies are desperate to climb again and rejuvenate their midfield, upping the financial side of their 4 year offer and offering first crack at midfield minutes.
Pies have also offered Perryman something believed to blow Port and GWS out of the water, they've offered the same/similar terms as Port and significantly more then GWS but unlike Port and GWS they can also offer him significant midfield minutes.

I'm hearing magpies offer blew everyone out of the water. A week or two ago GWS upped their offer from 2 years to 3 and it all looked wrapped up but the Pies are desperate to climb again and rejuvenate their midfield, upping the financial side of their 4 year offer and offering first crack at midfield minutes.
Pies have also offered Perryman something believed to blow Port and GWS out of the water, they've offered the same/similar terms as Port and significantly more then GWS but unlike Port and GWS they can also offer him significant midfield minutes.
Great... so not dogs bound .... of course..

Good to see the pies have learnt their lesson in offering silly contracts…

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back