List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The free agency system is stuffed but it’s old news

Hawks got f all for Budy and we would of got the same compo for dusty as we are getting for Ellis

campaigners are acting like it’s some brand new system and it’s worked perfectly up until now

I have never listened to the trade radio show , but are you allowed to ring in ? Someone should call in & remind him re the Eagles winning the flag & then getting a end of 1st round compo pick for Lycett !

Then if he wants to go further remind him how when we last finished down the bottom our first pick was pick 6 (Conca) due to all the new clubs getting the early picks just cause they were new , how was that fair ?

Didn’t the Dees hey pick 2 for Frawley going to the Hawks ? Etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any random dickhead can ring in

Except Tiger71 , but that's because he works for a competitor to Crocmedia (big hint, micro71 has been to Melbourne Uni)

No, but we should be looking to package up our 2nd rounder with Gold Costs 3rd rounder to move up into the 20s
I don't think we'll have 4 senior spots to fill after rookie promotions

Or better still, trade it out to a bunch of campaigners who misguidedly think they'll get better next for one of their 2020 draft picks so we can use it's points on MRjnr.

I have never listened to the trade radio show , but are you allowed to ring in ? Someone should call in & remind him re the Eagles winning the flag & then getting a end of 1st round compo pick for Lycett !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His sidekick reminded him of Lycett deal.But more or less brushed it off by saying it's still wrong.

Haha look I know menadue is Freo bound but fyfe is a bit much
I would give up #19+#20+2020 1st rounder + Menadue
If Fyfe was to want to come - We would just about be guaranteed the 2020+2021 flag with Fyfe in the team as he is the exact type we are looking for

Ellis
* 26 years old
*176 games
*2 Premiership
*top 10 paid player at Richmond
*5 x $600k offer
* 23 games played in 2019

No Chance its a 2nd round compo , Afl cannot possibly explain the logic and is a Band 2 (end of round 1)

I would give up #19+#20+2020 1st rounder + Menadue
If Fyfe was to want to come - We would just about be guaranteed the 2020+2021 flag with Fyfe in the team as he is the exact type we are looking for

Ellis
* 26 years old
*176 games
*2 Premiership
*top 10 paid player at Richmond
*5 x $600k offer
* 23 games played in 2019

No Chance its a 2nd round compo , Afl cannot possibly explain the logic and is a Band 2 (end of round 1)

oh my days. the thought of Fyfe in our side has done a number on my underpants....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So as it stands we currently have 19, 38, 39, 72 & 74 in the draft.

Ellis is out the door which should net us pick 20 at best.

Whispers are suggesting Butler Markov McIntosh & Menadue may be considering their futures. The following is what I'd like to see unfold if they all decide to move on.

Butler to Carlton for pick 46 while some may suggest it might be unders we don't seem to haggle too much when it comes to moving guys on that want to leave.

Menadue if he takes up the Fremantle offer I'd like to get involved in the Melbourne & Fremantle trade for Langdon with pick 27*(Freo) or pick 41*(Dees) coming to us

That would mean our senior list changes would be: Ellis Grigg Butler Menadue Moore & Miller plue rookies Weller & Townsend

This would see us enter the draft with: 19 20 27* 40 41* & 47.

Outside the premiership 22 we'd still have the following on the list which is still solid depth to add 4-5 draftees to:

Higgins RCD Ross Turner Markov English McIntosh Graham Balta Aarts(r)CCJ Chol Garthwaite DES(r) Stack Naish

Herald sun saying were gunna do a Bradbury and steal jones

Don’t mind us making a play. We’re not desperate so don’t need to be paying overs for him like the aints. If it comes off and we can fit him in the cap cool. If not, so be it we’ll be fine.

Tbh I don’t really know much about him apart from he’s the brother of jones from the dees

Is he a hard unit like his brother?
If so sign me up

Hard inside mid with good speed and ability to break away from stoppages. Sydney mainly used him at half back or wing but I think he's an inside mid. The main knock on him is that his disposal can be pretty bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back