Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd make the point that
Last year's top 2 both Oakleigh

Always plenty of good players look great with better players

How many kids, teams are their

We need to look outside the square

We should be targeting either Ben Brown via trade should go cheap or Jeremy Cameron via free agency. To do this we would have to get Beams salary off the books.

Pies need to go hard for Weideman. Surely he grew up with black and white in his blood. We need to go harder for players like he and Ed Richards.

If they want to come, and publicly ask for the trade, it almost always gets done.

Feel like we're not ruthless enough with going after opposition players.
He grew up as a Richmond supporter.

Competition has improved
Our structure is terrible
Richmond 2 keys forwards
Stkilda 3
Port 2
Geelong 2
Carlton 4
Gws 3
No crumbers
No pace

To be brutal zero quality comming through
I have doubts on so many who are playing
I have doubts on our so called stars
Pendels one dimensial
Sidey can't handle a tag
Phillips slow
De goey infirm
Moore a soft tissue waiting to happen
Our best key forward was blind legally at the start of the season

Haven't even touched on our disposal
Meanwhile we have a heap of guys out of contract
And we've committed $1000000 a season for a bloke who's going backwards, who can't mark overhead, so can't rest. Forward , can't direct his taps and we have 3 other players for the spot
We re nowhere

I think it's fair to question our structure up forward. It's a chicken and egg argument about structure vs personell. I think we have enough quality in De Goey, Stephenson, WHE, Elliott, Mihocek to make it work. But we'reclearly lacking key forwards and crumbers so the balance is off. That hasn't been helped by injuries this year, form of some and the need to play others in midfield.

I think your assessment of Pendles os way off. He is fundamentally important to this team, his composure, decision making and foot skills is what generates our best ball movement. He is tough to tag out of it. His defensive efforts go unnoticed but are critical. I think you are underappreciating an all time great there.

I think our list is actually really good. We need some more depth in midfield and a crumber which should be possible to get this off season. Key forward remains very problematic to address, but I think its time to invest in the draft.

Other players out of contract :

- Marcus Adams. Still only 27 years old. He’s a good defender. Will come cheap.

- Bailey Fritsch. Got dropped this week of an incident. 17 goals from 12 games. If he played for us, we probably could drop WHE & JT. He fills our medium forward needs.

- Oscar Mcdonald. I prefer him over Tom Mcdonald. Just because of the price tag.

- Jack Petrucelle. Speedy forward. He would come cheap. Can snag a goal.

- Jack Graham. An upgrade on Wills & Sier atm.

- Riley Collier-Dawkins. My biggest want this trade period. Loved him in his draft year. I think he’s a seriously good chance of leaving too. They played their entire rookie list in front of him.

- Lachie Young. Young KPP from the dogs. Has shown great signs down back and played KPF this year too.
Big fan of RCD

Can we figure out a way to have some depth something like this next season please. Couple of trade names I like.
Thoughts on pushing Cameron back if we bring in a KPF?

FB:
Maynard // Roughead // Howe

Greenwood // Cameron // Langdon

HB:
Crisp // Moore // Quaynor

Murphy // Madgen // Noble

C:
Daicos // Pendles // Sidey

Bianco // Sier // Phillips

R:
Grundy // Adams // Treloar

Lynch // Rantall // Collier-Dawkins

HF:
Elliot // Mihocek // Kelly

Thomas // Draft KPF // McInnes

F:
WHE // De Goey // Stevo

Ruscoe // Cox // Petruccelle

Depth:
Mayne, Keane, Wilson, C Brown, T Brown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its amazing ya know.

Us on big footy are no bodies .

Yet if a few of us had Hines job I for one could see ben brown when he played for werribee as a tall worth a late pick.

Also this Riccardi fellow alot you ppl were keen on!!
Literally unbelievable and it makes me sick!!
Ffs

We are cursed when it comes to KPF for a very long time. All our superstars or potential didn't play many games.

Carman loose screws
Edward's knees
Rustling shoulders

Lots of duds tried there as well.

We won in 1990 with Gavin Brown as our FF
In 2010 with Dawes (I think).

Hanging out for a gun KPF bigtime

Its amazing ya know.

Yet if a few of us had Hines job I for one could see ben brown when he played for werribee as a tall worth a late pick.

Ffs
All is well mate we drafted two mids and another medium forward didn’t need riccardi 🤣.

We are cursed when it comes to KPF for a very long time. All our superstars or potential didn't play many games.

Carman loose screws
Edward's knees
Rustling shoulders

Lots of duds tried there as well.

We won in 1990 with Gavin Brown as our FF
In 2010 with Dawes (I think).

Hanging out for a gun KPF bigtime
Dawes was playing along side Cloke though. It’s not like he was our main banana...

I think it's fair to question our structure up forward. It's a chicken and egg argument about structure vs personell. I think we have enough quality in De Goey, Stephenson, WHE, Elliott, Mihocek to make it work. But we'reclearly lacking key forwards and crumbers so the balance is off. That hasn't been helped by injuries this year, form of some and the need to play others in midfield.

I think your assessment of Pendles os way off. He is fundamentally important to this team, his composure, decision making and foot skills is what generates our best ball movement. He is tough to tag out of it. His defensive efforts go unnoticed but are critical. I think you are underappreciating an all time great there.

I think our list is actually really good. We need some more depth in midfield and a crumber which should be possible to get this off season. Key forward remains very problematic to address, but I think its time to invest in the draft.
Mate
Fair call
No disrespect to pendels here i can't play a lot of other spots
but then again Mitchell hawthorn same as a example
so he's not alone

could he play hff
could he play HBF
Wthout losing impact
lets face it he s not danger Ablett dusty for posit'lional flexibility

Its amazing ya know.

Ffs
Through in he's Manson's nephew makes me sicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back