List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're never gonna not use them, we can always trade them for future picks now or in live trading.

Can’t live trade them as we don’t have list spots. Come draft time they just disappear if we don’t open some more spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel sorry for Tarrant will be hard to adjust to a crowd bigger than 3 guys and a dog
Poor campaigners Instagram would be blowing up with follower notifications

If we include the undiluted Chol compo as a result of trading for Tarrant this is awesome.

Have read all the comments about structuring payments for Tarrant to not impact the Chol compo BUT I reckon the the AFL would have done the dirty on us (like the Ellis compo) if we didn’t Trade for Tarrant.

Really pleased with this outcome and looking forward to what we do next.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can live trade for future picks.

Yep. But you can’t take more draft picks to the draft than you have list spots. So in order to live trade them we need another 2-3 delistings. Rules been in place since the second year of bid matching but was relaxed for last season only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also fairs fair, kudos to North for not being unreasonable. I think the threat of psd is there for when parties are unrealistic, ie if we were asking for a top 10-12 pick and wouldn’t budge. Usually clubs deal in good faith (except for dodo and silvagni)

I have huge respect for North after this trade. Would be very happy to deal with them again.

Yes but we will be delisting some more players b4 the draft I think.
We could also bring in another player or two
Without knowing what the actual plan is no point stressing about two picks in the 40’s

I think pretty fair deal all up , we essentially get next year r2 which you’d think would be <25 . Good luck to the kid and welcome aboard Robbie Tarrant ya gonna love it

But I thought norf had us over barell with a gun to our heads and we were losing him for nothing????

Get a dog up ya norf and CCJ, enjoy the next year of mediocrity before you merge with tassie
Wow. I never thought I’d ever hear ”get a dog up ya” again. One of my most favorite and least understood sayings of my younger years. Thank you for bringing up a forgotten piece of linguistic artistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back