List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ! He looks very, very good on the footage I've seen but how little faith does it show in your recruiting team if you knock back that deal?
"We've been set on him as no.1 since April so we haven't bothered looking at anyone else...."

Would be rioting if I was a Roos supporter.

Kinda like when the Dees didn’t bother interviewing Martin because they already had Scully and Trengove locked away lmao

So I tipped Tarrant for future 2nd (thought we might get it done with one of the picks in the 40s though).
Now I'd be hoping for one our picks to be switched for a future around the same mark - simply because we should only only be using 5 this year (sorry Garth). This can be done on the night with a desperate team who wants one more pick.

Then we will have gotten 5 good picks in this year and have 1 x r1, 2 x r2 and 2 x r3 before we do anything in 2022. I am sure next year we will have another player who wants 'opportunity' and we can hopefully upgrade to another r1 pick!

So, new options to consider:
38 & 40 for Bulldogs 23 ? Would give us a third hit in the Bazzo, Butler, Nevitt, Williams range.
Would have to do it pre-draft or very early in the draft.
Only gives Bulldogs 80 extra points but not too many others currently able to offer much more.
Ironically, Collingwood could be one who offers them the best deal.
They now have enough points, but will be only be left with picks 48 & 58 after matching.
Trading those late picks for 23 will protect their early 40s picks, so could have 41 as their next pick.

Personally, I think we're better off not worrying about that now.
Free up enough spots to take our 6 picks to the draft and trade them on the night.
Bulldogs need picks after matching, Saints & GWS need picks to match.
Saints also probably want more picks before the bids come. Carlton & Port also got no picks in that mid-range of the draft.

I think it also reaffirmed that CCJ under no circumstances wanted to go through the psd so he has some semblance of a conscious.
Yeah. No hard feelings CCJ.
Now gone to an environment out of the general public eye where noone's going to notice or care how many punch-ups you get into after getting kicked out of the stripclub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it also reaffirmed that CCJ under no circumstances wanted to go through the psd so he has some semblance of a conscious.
I actually posted a long time ago at which point the tigers believed they could possibly retuck him also

Conflicted how I feel about Ccj a big part of me thinks he’s a Judas campaigner and hope he has a mediocre career

The other part thinks even though he did cost people jobs he made sure we got adequate compensation

I actually posted a long time ago at which point the tigers believed they could possibly retuck him also
Retuck?
I have that problem at my drag shows.

Christ! He looks very, very good on the footage I've seen but how little faith does it show in your recruiting team if you knock back that deal?
"We've been set on him as no.1 since April so we haven't bothered looking at anyone else...."

Would be rioting if I was a Roos supporter.
I assume they aren't drafting anyone else.
Why keep 20 this year then as they haven't watched anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back