List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we include the undiluted Chol compo as a result of trading for Tarrant this is awesome.

Have read all the comments about structuring payments for Tarrant to not impact the Chol compo BUT I reckon the the AFL would have done the dirty on us (like the Ellis compo) if we didn’t Trade for Tarrant.

Really pleased with this outcome and looking forward to what we do next.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
That is the best part. They will be frothing at the mouth at HQ now they can’t screw us over with the Chol compo

So, new options to consider:
38 & 40 for Bulldogs 23 ? Would give us a third hit in the Bazzo, Butler, Nevitt, Williams range.
Would have to do it pre-draft or very early in the draft.
Only gives Bulldogs 80 extra points but not too many others currently able to offer much more.
Ironically, Collingwood could be one who offers them the best deal.
They now have enough points, but will be only be left with picks 48 & 58 after matching.
Trading those late picks for 23 will protect their early 40s picks, so could have 41 as their next pick.

Personally, I think we're better off not worrying about that now.
Free up enough spots to take our 6 picks to the draft and trade them on the night.
Bulldogs need picks after matching, Saints & GWS need picks to match.
Saints also probably want more picks before the bids come. Carlton & Port also got no picks in that mid-range of the draft.
Doubt dogs will take an 80 point upgrade when they can get points for the lipinski trade, Collingwood a more likely chance, needing a pick for lipinski and points for daicos

So is CCJ leaving PSD or not? Is that off the table after they gave a top 20 pick? New to this whole losing players to clubs with “leverage”
Very confusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Tom Browne will advise in coming days?
Yes yes. I hope he clears up what must be a big misunderstanding for us.

What's the logic behind not taking him in the psd?

They did have leverage just demented
They were like the pimply kid at school wanting the popular kid to be his friend. Popular kid says buy my lunch from the canteen and I’ll hang out with you. Popular kid gets his lunch and ****s off living happily ever after. A true fairytale 🥰

They were like the pimply kid at school wanting the popular kid to be his friend. Popular kid says buy my lunch from the canteen and I’ll hang out with you. Popular kid gets his lunch and fu**s off living happily ever after. A true fairytale 🥰
Imagine camping out on an oppo trade thread all week, liking posts and carrying on, only for the trade leverage you dream of to seemingly dissolve before your eyes.

Imagine camping out on an oppo trade thread all week, liking posts and carrying on, only for the trade leverage you dream of to seemingly dissolve before your eyes.

Imagine being adamant pick 38 or nothing. Then melting about a rumour posted by a Richmond fan who was guessing future 2nd for future 3rd. Then rejoicing when he said oops future 3rd for 4th to then seeing it’s future 2nd for 4th. ****ing ouch 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back