List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1503350
This Salty Salty man just can’t help himself
He really is pure Geelong
And it’s soooooo sweeet
Backline that needs an influx of talent?

Balta is what 22 or 23
Miller 23
Gibcus (best kpb in last years draft)
Brown
Banks

All pretty young and talented

Just that equalisation isn't working as how can a team that's won 3 of the last 5 flags have two gun mids join their club from a team that finished low on the ladder.
ok lets remove equalisation then

see how the clubs we prop up go

It was only the start of this week T71 was still saying Hopper was most likely going to Geelong which was the way he was leaning until meeting Dimma and Dusty.

You're a stuffen clown pal with a shite pod.
Harsh, I love watching him, t17 and captain

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

scats have offered a 6 year deal as she meets their age profile

View attachment 1503399
bored vince vaughn GIF by Golden Globes

Balta is what 22 or 23
Miller 23
Brown
Banks

Then you've got Broad and Rioli who had career best years. Reliable Vlaustin. Grimes and Tarrant are aging but as you mention Balta and Gibcus tracking to replace them.

Balta is what 22 or 23
Miller 23
Brown
Banks

I know
He’s just salty and panic smashed some buttons out of pure rage

He and most journos have no clue about teams whole squad depth
They only see the team that recently played and make assumptions like headless chooks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was only the start of this week T71 was still saying Hopper was most likely going to Geelong which was the way he was leaning until meeting Dimma and Dusty.

You're a stuffen clown pal with a shite pod.
Lol Lord of the campaigners strikes again.

He had Hopper at 70% to Richmond on Monday.
At least have the decency to admit you were wrong, rather than making shit up.

Then you've got Broad and Rioli who had career best years. Reliable Vlaustin. Grimes and Tarrant are aging but as you mention Balta and Gibcus tracking to replace them.
100%
We also have the likes of a few young role players that maybe one might be part of a potential Taz/Hopper deal but we will still have a couple of them in Mansell, Raplthsmith and Stack

Post this news the biggest hole in our list going forward would be another KPF but we also have Sampson who has some fantastic attributes with our midfield locked down for the long term with Sonsie, Ross, Hopper and Taranto we now have plenty of time to work out the rest

Harsh, I love watching him, t17 and captain

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
He threw the first punch I'm just giving one back and to be frank it is a shite pod. Its immature, amateur and not particularly informative.

I know he has done a lot of work on it buts its got a long way to go still. It comes across as a bunch of nuff nuff Tigers supporter's in a circle jerk.

1. Drop the zoom format and do it as a pure podcast. I don't need to see what T71 looks like
2. Have a maximum of 3 people including yourself each week.
3. Decide what the pod stands for and what its trying to achieve.
4. Get some special guests on.
5. Have a set agenda for the home and away that listeners can relate to.

View attachment 1503350
And it’s soooooo sweeet
What inane dribble this is

Holes in our backline? D.Rioli took over for Houli in an AA year and we drafted a tall intercept player that had an impact in his first year. We’re having trouble figuring out how to fit Short in the backline and he’s a Jack Dyer medalist

And our forward line? It was rated as one of the best in the comp.. we were 4th on percentage and that was blooding in 2 new players and no Dusty

We’ve done it haven’t we? We’ve finally broken them

It’s a good time to be a tiger

He threw the first punch I'm just giving one back and to be frank it is a shite pod. Its immature, amateur and not particularly informative.

I know he has done a lot of work on it buts its got a long way to go still. It comes across as a bunch of nuff nuff Tigers supporter's in a circle jerk.

1. Drop the zoom format and do it as a pure podcast. I don't need to see what T71 looks like
2. Have a maximum of 3 people including yourself each week.
3. Decide what the pod stands for and what its trying to achieve.
4. Get some special guests on.
5. Have a set agenda for the home and away that listeners can relate to.
The salt from you here is glorious to read.

View attachment 1503350
And it’s soooooo sweeet

Does he realise our forward line is potent as , yes Jack needs a future replacement, but still & the backline next year on paper has Grimes Tarrant Broad Balta Gibcus Vlaustin Baker Rioli with Biggie & Miller as options as well ! Not exactly dire straits

Watch the defence tighten up anyway with more grunt in the midfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have picks 12, 19, 30 and next years picks to get trades done

What were Geelong planning on using to trade for Grundy AND Hopper - two contracted players? Magic beans?
Inhaling too much second hand meth smoke down there I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back