List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, but some of us remember Anthony Banik! Players develop at different rates. Some arrive highly developed with little upside, others arrive very raw and can amaze everyone. V.rare to have a high starting point and then improve exponentially.
Yeah, but Banik contracted CFS which is even rarer, and was the main cause of his demise. Could happen to anyone - not a reasonable comparison.

Weitering, Andrews and STaylor also had high starting points and they're all now defensive giants.

From Michael Gleeson:

Look at Richmond. That is the most stunning injection of talent to a recent premier to expedite change and rebuild on the run. The arrival of Tim Taranto and Jacob Hopper turns them back into serious contenders. This was a move that has a Geelong-like defiance of gravity about it.

Yep, but some of us remember Anthony Banik! Players develop at different rates. Some arrive highly developed with little upside, others arrive very raw and can amaze everyone. V.rare to have a high starting point and then improve exponentially.
You know Anthony Banik was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue syndrome a year into his career? That would of played a big part in him not fulfilling his potential

View attachment 1535942
This flog...seriously.

I like Graham but he's nowhere near as good as Hopper.
I had the same thought. I love Graham, he’s one of my favourites and I will always love him for everything he has done (and will probably continue to do) on our way to winning flags, however Jacob Hopper is just a better player.

Wow this is embarrassing for Barrett.
Only this one?

Every sliding doors article of Richmond he made all year was a complete embarrassment

The fairy ********* has TDS (tiger deranged syndrome)

View attachment 1535942
This flog...seriously.

I like Graham but he's nowhere near as good as Hopper.

They're also totally different players. Hopper wins bulk clearances and contested ball.

Graham is a gut running link midfielder who gets most of his possessions uncontested. Low clearance numbers.

Media have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Graham was drafted to the Tigers, Jake we're trying to get to the Tigers while under contract at GWS, and we were competing with Geelong for his services also, so the 7 year deal is what got him to the Tigers I woulda thought.

It was. 5 years at cats compared to 7 with us. Chose us for that reason. Plus he knows they will fall off a cliff after next year.

Footywire has added TT and hops to the tigers

its beautiful teh lurd of teh rings GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back