List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the deal is off

4e44d2dc13bdeaf78cc1c99e03538bd09ddc63e1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* i hope something happens tomorrow

no more "super duper mege searing zinger" trade posts from browney, some actual trades would be nice
gws are gonna ask for a caddy to us in 2016 type scenario

Tom Browne reporting that Soldo is still deciding whether to be involved in the deal, and if not a deal will get done for Hopper using just our picks.

If that's true, I hope he chooses to stay.
Hahahahah

source? where is he reporting this.

It is 100% true, I was aware of this on Friday and was going to post about it but thought best to keep my mouth shut. Ivan told a few of us that he was just not feeling it. Now it's out, that he is still thinking it over, I can elaborate a bit.

Ivan doesn't really want to go but would if it helped the club get hopper, says a lot about his character. Said they have not tapped him on the shoulder, the choice is entirely his. This is why it's been so hard for him because had the club said go, take the offer from GWS, it would've made his decision much easier.

When Soldo's name was first put up for discussion most just assumed as he is from Canberra he'll go but the truth be known he doesn't like it there.
GWS are super keen on him. Now whether he still ends up signing on the dotted line that I don't know but he has been mulling over it all weekend.

Personally speaking, if we can do the deal with just picks then id be rapt for him to stay put.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back