List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ave hight of players is a lot bigger now especially for the types of players that require tags generally around the 190cm mark

As a fan of Libba sr he wouldn’t even be close to getting a run in the AFL these days
You mean as a tagger I presume, otherwise that might be news to the likes of his son & Caleb Daniel...

Green's 5'10 not a midget and has strength & and speed.....the latter of which Libba didn't have...
Libba could actually play footy well though
Yes before he lost form -or more's the point the game got quicker and he didn't- which is why Wallace turned him into a tagger...

You mean as a tagger I presume, otherwise that might be news to the likes of his son & Caleb Daniel...

Green's 5'10 not a midget and has strength & and speed.....the latter of which Libba didn't have...

Yes before he lost form -or more's the point the game got quicker and he didn't- which is why Wallace turned him into a tagger...
What are you talking about? Libba Jr has 20cm on his old man, even Daniel who isn’t a midfielder has a good 10cm over Sr

What are you talking about? Libba Jr has 20cm on his old man, even Daniel who isn’t a midfielder has a good 10cm over Sr
I stand corrected on Junior... Daniel is 5'6 to Libbas 5'4 but nowhere near as strong or talented apart from being a good kick....either way to categorically state Libba -at least young Libba - wouldn't make it today's game is ludicrous revisionist nonsense....:$

I stand corrected on Junior... Daniel is 5'6 to Libbas 5'4 but nowhere near as strong or talented apart from being a good kick....either way to categorically state Libba -at least young Libba - wouldn't make it today's game is ludicrous revisionist nonsense....:$
He wouldn’t even get drafted
No player in the entire comp is under 170 I don’t think

Call it whatever you want but it’s just the reality of how the game has evolved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listed at 171 by the AFL and the dogs

Shortest player going by the AFL is Watson from the hawks at 170
Yeah I'd take with a grain of salt (Tom Brown says hello) he may have grown but he was universally listed as 168cm when he was first drafted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back