List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sun's have denied the rumour of 2 first rounders which is fair enough. Not to say a lesser offer isn't being worked on.
The rumour that makes sense is 2 first rounders for both Rioli's. Dimma has said they need a really attacking half back but the other player they need is a dangerous small forward. They have drafted lots of them but have never found someone that can hold their position in the side. Both Rioli's for 2 first rounders would seem to be about the right trade value.

Pick 3 and next years F1 from Eagles and I say….

bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

The rumour that makes sense is 2 first rounders for both Rioli's. Dimma has said they need a really attacking half back but the other player they need is a dangerous small forward. They have drafted lots of them but have never found someone that can hold their position in the side. Both Rioli's for 2 first rounders would seem to be about the right trade value.
As long as they are their Two First first rounders , not the Norf pick

Ohhhhh you just made it

Nick Watson 170cm
I'm extremely sceptical of these measurements....there's no way he's shorter than Daniel let alone Daniel being the same height as K.Pickett(171cm)...they just look like regular short arses like Baker....Daniel looks like a little dwarf.....

Why trade Bolton this year
when we could have him for another year and trade him in 2025 for the same price

Unless we have no plans to contend for 7-years then no way we should trade Bolton… pick 3 could be Will Phillips, Cam Rayner or Riley Thilthorpe FFS. Bolton and Balta have the ability to be two of the best dozen players in the comp and they are both now hitting their peak age.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dunno.Pick 29 too pick 3 is a great return.We got 2 flags out of him..
2 picks to get fos/smith/smillie/lalor.
i'm with you and your thinking
we have just 3 years to hit the draft and bring in multiple quality youth to help fast track a rebuild
got to make big and bold moves
trading off just 1 (Bolton/Baker/Rioli/Graham) is not enough - 3 if not all 4 is the go
the opportunity to strike is now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm with you and your thinking
we have just 3 years to hit the draft and bring in multiple quality youth to help fast track a rebuild
got to make big and bold moves
trading off just 1 (Bolton/Baker/Rioli/Graham) is not enough - 3 if not all 4 is the go
the opportunity to strike is now
All those guys named have value beyond this year so no need to push anyone out, but if anyone wants to return home then that gets us the extra picks. I feel as if graham will be the one pic and then baker sounds 50 50 and for 2 picks.

The rioli's who knows? For me their service has been.enough. if Dan wants to play the last 5 years in Sunshine then so be it, 4 picks/players for the 2 of them?

It gives us a draft like an expansion club, but our pillars are pretty strong. Balta, taranto, hopper are 3 A graders who you can build around. I reckon the key is the next ruckman coming on, whether that be Ryan bulking up or Hayes Brown. Then it's just a kpf. I feel like even in losing players for draft picks we will.be ok and have a good young core

Really flawed thinking ToO. This is not the housing market.
It is a players market Ghost.Your either buying or selling players via draft picks.
We invested in Bolton with a bargain price of 29.A few renovations(Flags) and now he's at his highest market value.
You either enjoy the fruits of the renos or cash in and expand.Either way Bolton has been a great investment.

Rioli isn't going anywhere more media lies & rumors.
Don't believe everything you hear, media clearly switched from Dusty to Rioli.

After seeing Dusty's 300th & realized how much he loves the club.
And i come back to those camera's at the Airport.Why were they there at the same time Dan was?

Unless we have no plans to contend for 7-years then no way we should trade Bolton… pick 3 could be Will Phillips, Cam Rayner or Riley Thilthorpe FFS. Bolton and Balta have the ability to be two of the best dozen players in the comp and they are both now hitting their peak age.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Disagree.Bolton is the cream on top type of player.We're not going to be in that position for him to be that for another 3yrs at least.
What a flawed argument.Pick 3 could be Will Phillips.If thats the case lets give up pick 2 for 5 3rd rnd picks so at least we can say well they're only 3rd rnd picks and the chances of them making it was slim anyway.

Everyone trading off Rioli Baker and Bolton but no one trading off Short who has currency and is the least value on field out of all of em and the most easily replaced.
will happily trade him, no problem
but we want rd 1 picks and future 1st / 2nd round picks
+ from what i was told from a friend of short - has no intention or thoughts off leaving richmond

What do people think of Bolton for Pick 3?
If he was uncontracted then it will be close to fair with WC paying slight overs.

He is contracted though, so they will need to pay a little more than that. Probably require something like a swap of our 3rd rounder for their 2nd rnd on top of that imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back