Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo Allan's size and power through the midfield proved too difficult for South Australia to handle. There's not a lot of subtlety to Allan's midfield craft at this stage, but he's super competitive and crashes through bodies taking the footy with him or creating space in his wake. His bone crunching tackles were also a feature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My initial feedback from watching the Video played...
Video is put up...and I can only give my feedback on that video!
Give me another video on the same kid...I'll give my feedback once again...what else do you expect?!?
Is there a problem?!?
Am I overly generous in my feedback...not enough critique?!?
Oi, just relax bro ;)

Was curious as to how knowledgeable you are or if you are just basing it on these vids like most of us.

Was just reading about it. Seems Clarko took him off as he had no confidence in him being able to run out the game.

Can that be fixed?
Code for we didn't want to win so we put old balls Shiels in the middle to manufacture a result to suit lol

First and foremost draft players who can execute the basics of footy kicking and skill level nor negotiable.

Need a massive cleanup of old brigade and a few been on the list to long. Big hard hard calls need to be made.

It's happening. They're going to screw us no lube.

Apparently we were "warned" and "on notice" that the AwFuL were making the changes this year which is just an out and out lie. The changes weren't mooted until AFTER last year's draft when Clubs got mightily pissed off that junk picks were being used to claim Academy guns.

By that time, clubs (including us with NINE stockpiled picks) had already locked in their strategies for this year's draft and can't change them now.

Unbelievable, yet so believable from this shoddy, amateur, weak and rank organisation.

Here we go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back